Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why the State Lottery Manipulates what plays on Pick3: There is no TRIADS

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

notice there is squads in Pick4 but there is no, Triads payout in Pick3....That option doesnt exist...

you know: 222

how dumb could i had been, however i can say that i dont specialized in Pick3, never have...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes you can play triples in p-3. You only have the option to fill in the box with a straight because that's the only way to play triples. No one in their right mind would play triples box, and the computer terminal won't allow it anyways....lol

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

i apologize i saw it....still once a MONTH THEY PLAY...looks weird...

but some states dont show how much a triple pays...it should not pay the same as others...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

i apologize i saw it....still once a MONTH THEY PLAY...looks weird...

but some states dont show how much a triple pays...it should not pay the same as others...

not just that according to the laws of averages if there are: 60 pick3 drawings across the USA and triplets play once a month there should be: 2-4 triads every day across the USA and there isnt it....

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

not just that according to the laws of averages if there are: 60 pick3 drawings across the USA and triplets play once a month there should be: 2-4 triads every day across the USA and there isnt it....

you are going to tell me that there is between: 60 to 72 drawings and not, 5 of them are triads/triplets...something is wrong...

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2010, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

The average roll of triples is 80 to 120 days give or take a few days but the can come in within days of each other.

The payout on pick 3 is fixed in most states at 500 dollars for 1 dollar bet.

Why should triples pay more just because there triples.

Triples are a three digit number just like all the rest odds being 1 in 1000

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.