Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It is possible To Win: 45 of the 72 Drawings Played On Pick3 Daily: Cost $8

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

This is according to the law of Averages...

If you let Pick4 or Pick3 from the previous, day be:

1 and 6 = 1

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

4 and 9 = 4

5 and 0 = 5...

meaning if you let them be compressed numbers...

and you write the Pick4 as compressed numbers...Even if you try Pick3 compressed numbers from the previous day....You will see that in 1 state the next Pick3 compressed numbers will play/repeat the next day...Just got to know which state it is...

So what am i saying, that at least: 45 out of the 72 Pick3 drawings compressed numbers will be from yesterday: Pick3 or Pick4 compressed numbers.....

and it only costs: $8...

2 x 2 x2 = $8

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2010, 1:08 am - IP Logged

This is according to the law of Averages...

If you let Pick4 or Pick3 from the previous, day be:

1 and 6 = 1

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

4 and 9 = 4

5 and 0 = 5...

meaning if you let them be compressed numbers...

and you write the Pick4 as compressed numbers...Even if you try Pick3 compressed numbers from the previous day....You will see that in 1 state the next Pick3 compressed numbers will play/repeat the next day...Just got to know which state it is...

So what am i saying, that at least: 45 out of the 72 Pick3 drawings compressed numbers will be from yesterday: Pick3 or Pick4 compressed numbers.....

and it only costs: $8...

2 x 2 x2 = $8

Hello there pumpi76, there are 62 daily pick 3 draws Monday through Saturday.

In the compression you are leaving out the digits 0,6,7,8,9. So one could wheel 1,2,3,4,5 & clearly get a set of # selections. However I can see for the most part what you are saying about the state(s) that may deliver the compression result.

Would you show us in a full days results of draws the 45 winning compression results?

Thanks. 

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2010, 4:09 am - IP Logged

Hello there pumpi76, there are 62 daily pick 3 draws Monday through Saturday.

In the compression you are leaving out the digits 0,6,7,8,9. So one could wheel 1,2,3,4,5 & clearly get a set of # selections. However I can see for the most part what you are saying about the state(s) that may deliver the compression result.

Would you show us in a full days results of draws the 45 winning compression results?

Thanks. 

sorry got things to do...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

What?......Maybe later? Im interested in seeing an example too!

Slayer's avatar - olab
          Oneida, NY
          United States
          Member #89915
          April 18, 2010
          255 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

LOL.......whatever.....I'm to busy, but let me make this post.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I am not in need of Pumpi76 to give an example.

As a poster in the Systems Forum I would feel that it is one's duty, correct manner to show how the system works in reality/real-time with the current workings. 

Much more could be said, however I will not... it wouldn't help in any way whatsoever!   

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

unlike you who you are not fat, my upper back hurts me all day, everyday been hurting me for 2 years everyday all day and night...Yes is easy for you to do/say...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

let me satisfy someone´s question...

if you let:

1 and 6 = A [compressed letter]

2 and 7 = B [compressed letter]

3 and 8 = C [compressed letter]....

4 and 9 = D [compressed letter]

5 and 0 = E [compressed letter]

there is ONLY 5 COMPRESSED LETTERS...And each day there are: 72 Pick3 drawings in different combinations of those same, 5 letters...THEY ARE ONLY 5 LETTERS...

Yesterday, 72 Pick3 drawings will have like, 45 combinations of those same compressed letters combinations that will repeat on tomorrow´s combinations of compressed letters....

Example:

Michigan will have: ADE [yesterday]

California will have: ABE [yesterday]

tomorrow Tennesse will have: ADE

tomorrow, Kansas will have: ABE

that´s what i meant...and is: 2 x 2 x 2 each combination of compressed letters....The same is from, yesterday Pick4 compressed letter combinations to today´s pick3 combination of compressed letters...and from pick4 to pick4...

every 20 minutes i spend online i feel a like i am walking with a bucket full of rocks in my shoulders...been doing it for 2 years...

every time i am online every: 20 minutes i just walked, 7 blocks with a bucket full of rocks in my shoulders...

Slayer's avatar - olab
                  Oneida, NY
                  United States
                  Member #89915
                  April 18, 2010
                  255 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2010, 8:40 am - IP Logged

unlike you who you are not fat, my upper back hurts me all day, everyday been hurting me for 2 years everyday all day and night...Yes is easy for you to do/say...

When I sit in my computer chair for more than two hours it feels like I was raped by a bull.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                    N.C.
                    United States
                    Member #59229
                    March 9, 2008
                    327 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

When I sit in my computer chair for more than two hours it feels like I was raped by a bull.

I'm sorry to hear that?.....EekNo Nod

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Green laugh