Welcome Guest
You last visited October 22, 2017, 10:31 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let it be a blessing...

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ATLANTA, GA
United States
Member #78958
August 24, 2009
5091 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP family,

Just dropped in to tell you about a brief moment.

I was just in Kroger, picking up a few items.  I decided, hey, since I'm in here, I can cash in my hit from this evenings 3 digit.  After putting my items in the shopping cart, I walked over to the customer service counter to cash my ticket and play the Fantasy 5.  When I was done, I turned and there was this gentleman waiting patiently.  I stopped for a moment and said, here let me be a blessing to you today, take this $10.  It's not much but sometimes a little is all we need.  He smiled, I smiled back, the lady behind the counter let out and "Awww, that's so beautiful!" I went along my merry way.

I realized that I forgot the milk so I turned around to run back in and there was the man, he said "I knew you were going to come back, I bought a quick pick. $1 straight and then I turned around and played the same number $1boxed for me and & $1 straight & $1 boxed for you.  It may not bless you but it might just bless them other folks?!"  I said who are you talking about?  "He said you know, the family."

I immediately came home and called my family members who play the three digit then I sat down to pen this note to you.

the number 368, Let it be a blessing!

Oh yeah, I never did go back in to get the milk. 

Who knows, tomorrow, I may be going back to Kroger with another winning ticket to bless him or someone like him...Paying it forward is a beautiful reward!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP family,

I was just in Kroger, picking up a few items.  I decided, hey, since I'm in here, I can cash in my hit from this evenings 3 digit.  After putting my items in the shopping cart, I walked over to the customer service counter to cash my ticket and play the Fantasy 5.  When I was done, I turned and there was this gentleman waiting patiently.  I stopped for a moment and said, here let me be a blessing to you today, take this $10.  It's not much but sometimes a little is all we need.  He smiled, I smiled back, the lady behind the counter let out and "Awww, that's so beautiful!" I went along my merry way.

I realized that I forgot the milk so I turned around to run back in and there was the man, he said "I knew you were going to come back, I bought a quick pick. $1 straight and then I turned around and played the same number $1boxed for me and & $1 straight & $1 boxed for you.  It may not bless you but it might just bless them other folks?!"  I said who are you talking about?  "He said you know, the family."

I immediately came home and called my family members who play the three digit then I sat down to pen this note to you.

Who knows, tomorrow, I may be going back to Kroger with another winning ticket to bless him or someone like him...Paying it forward is a beautiful reward!

Awesome!Hyper

368 = 360

The 360 very popular # on the site and in GA dreams also

336 - 366 same family

3336 - 3666

3636 - 0036 all in the same family

family 037 - 337 - 377 combinations

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

ATLANTA, GA
      United States
      Member #78958
      August 24, 2009
      5091 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Awesome!Hyper

368 = 360

The 360 very popular # on the site and in GA dreams also

336 - 366 same family

3336 - 3666

3636 - 0036 all in the same family

family 037 - 337 - 377 combinations

@DREAMtoREALITY

THANK YOU!!!!

You're Awesome!Hyper

I played the mirror 8881 of that 3336 in the evening just a couple more minutes to go and I may just be going in to cash that ticket (lol)

ATLANTA, GA
        United States
        Member #78958
        August 24, 2009
        5091 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP family,

DOGGONE IT!!!

I just realized not only did I forget the milk, I paid for and left my gallon of water at the lottery counter Confused

Now I've gotta wait til morning to go get them both (lol)

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3914 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS!!!  Thank you WILLWRK4NUMBERS.  May you win big and continue to be blessed as well as be a blessing!Sun Smiley

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
            Member #48867
            January 11, 2007
            4180 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

This is so wonderful.  There are few people who would give anyone anything.  Your blessing as to be on the way.

ATLANTA, GA
              United States
              Member #78958
              August 24, 2009
              5091 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS!!!  Thank you WILLWRK4NUMBERS.  May you win big and continue to be blessed as well as be a blessing!Sun Smiley

@ToJo76*

You are more than welcome, you are appreciated!  May continued blessing be a part of your everyday walk!

ATLANTA, GA
                United States
                Member #78958
                August 24, 2009
                5091 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

This is so wonderful.  There are few people who would give anyone anything.  Your blessing as to be on the way.

@Win4Life

We're out there!  Some of us are the ones who want to give but can't! But we are out there!

I remember the time and times I didn't have to give.  The times when I would say "Creator,  if I just didn't have to eat noodles today" and then a friend would call and say "girl I ain't ate in 2days."  I'd say come get some noodles.

Now, I look back and am exceedingly grateful!!  When it is given to me, Divinely,  it is given to another.

To you much is given, so much is expected!  I pray you all green lights!

goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                  West Palm Beach FL
                  United States
                  Member #92961
                  June 18, 2010
                  470 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:53 am - IP Logged

@ WILLWRK4NUMBERS,

You are clearly an angel in disguise, we need more people in this world like you. It's better to give than receive, your blessings are coming in tenfolds. Bless you and keep doing what you are doing .Love

ATLANTA, GA
                    United States
                    Member #78958
                    August 24, 2009
                    5091 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

@ WILLWRK4NUMBERS,

You are clearly an angel in disguise, we need more people in this world like you. It's better to give than receive, your blessings are coming in tenfolds. Bless you and keep doing what you are doing .Love

@GoingtoWin

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love."

It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them. 

GoingtoWin you will never be forgotten!  Lovies

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
                      Hitnthe Bigtime
                      United States
                      Member #79502
                      September 2, 2009
                      6579 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

That is a lovely story- you were the right person in the right time. May you be blessed for your goodness.

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

ATLANTA, GA
                        United States
                        Member #78958
                        August 24, 2009
                        5091 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2010, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

That is a lovely story- you were the right person in the right time. May you be blessed for your goodness.

@LuckyShoes

Anyone that can make a "Mad Dash" in those shoes is a bad girl.  By the way I love those (I confess, shoeAholic)

Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking.  Because you are filled with it, I know you "overstand."  Thank you for paying the verbal blessing forward.  You will have continued blessing because of your character.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                          Member #76986
                          July 10, 2009
                          8256 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

DOGGONE IT!!!

I just realized not only did I forget the milk, I paid for and left my gallon of water at the lottery counter Confused

Now I've gotta wait til morning to go get them both (lol)

Consider numbers for MILK and WATER, too! Wink

Ble$$ing$

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                            South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #81890
                            November 1, 2009
                            4959 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Consider numbers for MILK and WATER, too! Wink

Ble$$ing$

milk 014 /814 - 113 - 1013  - 00113

water 006  - 024  /886 - 824/  242 - 024 - 666

146  - 0146  - 124 - 0124 - 6113 - 2413  water + milk

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate