Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

YOu Could Win Pick3 Everyday: Almost...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2010, 4:08 am - IP Logged

If you let Pick3 from the previous, day be:

1 and 6 = A [designation letters]

2 and 7 = B

3 and 8 = C

4 and 9 = D

5 and 0 = E...

then, you will know that, 2 compressed letters [designation number] will repeat onto the next drawing, the other 1 will not ...Sometimes 1 compressed letter will repeat, the other 2 will not...i´ll give you an example..

If: ABC plays yesterday and

DBE plays on the following day...that means that: B repeated onto the next drawing, E and D did not...

So if i pick, B for the next drawing and i know that A and C will not repeat, then that leaves: D and E and you win straight...Will cost you: $8 dollars...i think you win box but on a better note if you guess the location of B [3 options: left, center or right], you got a better shot at getting it straight....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
    Member #173
    April 8, 2002
    6114 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2010, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pumpi76White Bounce

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

095= E - D - E

068= E - A - C

634= A - C - D

410= D - A - E

274= B - B - D

118= A - A - C

These are the last six consecutive winning numbers for Florida. Consecutive meaning mid to eve, not eve to eve, or mid to mid.

C - E - A  is the most overdue combo.

That would represent:

C= 3 and 8

E= 5 and 0

A= 1 and 6

3 5 1

8 0 6

--------

351   356   301   306   851   856   801   806

There ar a total of 10 possibilties that A-B-C-D-E can come out in boxed form.

ABC   ABD   ABE   ACD   ACE   ADE   BCD   BCE   BDE   CDE

To paly each of those all 6 ways would be 60 possibilities. But since each letter represents 2 numbers and each lletter combo has eight number combos, it would be 60X8=480 possibilities total.

I think I did the math right...lol

Anyways, I guess it would be best to just play those 8 combos in box form...lol

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

If you let Pick3 from the previous, day be:

1 and 6 = A [designation letters]

2 and 7 = B

3 and 8 = C

4 and 9 = D

5 and 0 = E...

then, you will know that, 2 compressed letters [designation number] will repeat onto the next drawing, the other 1 will not ...Sometimes 1 compressed letter will repeat, the other 2 will not...i´ll give you an example..

If: ABC plays yesterday and

DBE plays on the following day...that means that: B repeated onto the next drawing, E and D did not...

So if i pick, B for the next drawing and i know that A and C will not repeat, then that leaves: D and E and you win straight...Will cost you: $8 dollars...i think you win box but on a better note if you guess the location of B [3 options: left, center or right], you got a better shot at getting it straight....

"...and i know that A and C will not repeat,..."

But how do you know that, for sure?