Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN's RNG for Pick 5 - When did it start?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by butch2030.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
Elgin, IL
United States
Member #68867
January 1, 2009
1221 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2010, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know when the 1st drawning for the Tn Pick 5 was using the RNG???

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    Nashville, TN
    United States
    Member #86739
    February 9, 2010
    483 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

using what Random number generator?

I am not sure what you mean.

I saw this game is going away though, apparantly (there was a posting at one of the stores i went to)

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
      Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1221 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

If you go to RESULTS at the top of the page click on it, click on the State of TN.  It will then give you all the different drawing for the state for that day & a history of the drawings.  If you scroll down to the Pick 5 game & Click on the Pick 5 icon - it will bring up some stats on the Pick 5 - one of these is the Drawing Method - which in this case is Computer Random number generator (RNG).  A computer picks the winning numbers.  Most states use the Mechanical Lottery Ball Machine.  MO is another state that uses the RNG to pick there Show Me Cash (pick 5 game).  This is one reason I ran the listing for TN. - to see if there were combos & patterns like the States that used Mechanical Lottery Ball Machines.  It shows me that there are combos & patterns in every Pick 5 & Jackpot games.  Nothing is truly random unless you are in a vacuum where nothing can affect the outcome.

TN web page for the lottery shows on the Pick 5 page that the last drawing will be on 10/01/10.