Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

play p3 system for two weeks or more ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ONEDAY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pinellas park, fla
United States
Member #67048
November 14, 2008
66 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

A coworker told me he always picks a set of numbers from lottolaughs pair system and add the rest from another system. He bases this on saturdays number and play this set for two weeks. He averages two hits straight a week at @$500 a pop. I change my numbers every two days. What works best for you, stay with the same or change?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

A coworker told me he always picks a set of numbers from lottolaughs pair system and add the rest from another system. He bases this on saturdays number and play this set for two weeks. He averages two hits straight a week at @$500 a pop. I change my numbers every two days. What works best for you, stay with the same or change?

All of Lotto Laugh's Systems work very well in mostly all of the states.

Which of lotto laugh's PAIR SYSTEMS does he use [ your friend], and which state is he playing in ???

It works better to play the numbers generated by your system from a particular day, like Monday or Tuesday, for 3 -5 days.  If the System that you're using works well in your state, you will usually get a HIT within 3 - 7 days, so you have to hold those numbers for up to a week, if you can afford to do so, or you may miss your Hit. 

Changing the numbers daily will cause you to MISS a HIT.  You should Backtest your State to see within what range of days does your System usually Hit, using the Numbers from Sunday's data, Monday's data, Tuesday's data, etc.  Choose a day's data that usually Hits within 3 - 5 days, and stick with it

pinellas park, fla
      United States
      Member #67048
      November 14, 2008
      66 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

All of Lotto Laugh's Systems work very well in mostly all of the states.

Which of lotto laugh's PAIR SYSTEMS does he use [ your friend], and which state is he playing in ???

It works better to play the numbers generated by your system from a particular day, like Monday or Tuesday, for 3 -5 days.  If the System that you're using works well in your state, you will usually get a HIT within 3 - 7 days, so you have to hold those numbers for up to a week, if you can afford to do so, or you may miss your Hit. 

Changing the numbers daily will cause you to MISS a HIT.  You should Backtest your State to see within what range of days does your System usually Hit, using the Numbers from Sunday's data, Monday's data, Tuesday's data, etc.  Choose a day's data that usually Hits within 3 - 5 days, and stick with it

I don't know the name of the pairs system, only that you add 94 to the last two numbers and generate several sets of pairs to play. he plays here in fla, he generates the other numbers from a system he won't share, only says he figured it out himself. also I must say these are claims he makes, don't want to question his truthfullness, but I appreciate your suggestion about sticking with a set of numbers for a period of time.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        OHIO
        United States
        Member #5328
        June 30, 2004
        1284 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I would play to you hit straight..then play new numbers...

have a great winning day!