Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

With all the systems out Does anyone feel they have a good system?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Sometime I feel I have a good system, but when i see other thing on here most of the time you don't really get all of

the system to know if something else is as good as yours. I don't mean everybody system I just mean some people.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19891 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

The grass is alway going to look greener in another field.  No system is perfect or perfect for everyone.  I think I have a good system that's good for me and so far no one has convinced me other wise.  If you think you have a great system then use its full potential and don't worry about what others have.

If I played in a pool, my system wouldn't be as good because it's designed to pick 10-25 lines in the games I play.  I post predictions that I play and it's usually put me near the top of the list of predictors.  That tells me if someone else has something better, they aren't using it to make predictions.  I have shared the ideas in my system by posting them but the system is dynamic and is in a constant stage of change plus I'm alway adding improvements.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking