Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sepharial's "Secret Progression" Modification aka Pyramiding

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Opti-Mystic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81339
October 16, 2009
20 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty sure most you had seen, or at least heard, of Sepharial's methods of lotto divination.  I'll start off by saying that I believe, after many hours of diligent work with Sepharial's methods, that lotteries are RANDOM, and therefore any system's results will fall in line with results obtained by random guessing.  This includes most of the systems posted here, and THIS one too.  I am a forex trader, and former stock and futures trader, and have also experimented with many esoteric methods in the markets.  All fail to produce above-average results over the long-term, and in the end simplicity always comes out on top. 

I had given up trying to modify and work out a system several months ago, but thought that maybe I should post my modification of Sepharial's method, which might have some merit in it for some of you.

I assume it is already known how the Secret Progression method works.  Sepharial has delineated some more systems in one of his books, but I'll stick to the SP because I have done modifications on this particular system.

Let's take Pick-3 for example. We take 5-10 past results, do the progression, and voila!, we jump up and scream with excitement, thinking we finally "hit it".  We jump back, have a cigarette, dream about all the money we could win every single day!  But then we find that it works only half of the time, if not less, and go looking for some antidepressants.

My modification, which I called "pyramiding" due to its shape, consists of taking about 20-40 past numbers and calculating the difference out to 0s and 1s, after which we will stop when we see a dominant trend of either 1s or 0s.  These are the last 20+ numbers from NYC:

645 = 15

120 = 03                  2

10                  7

436 = 13                  9                    4

1                    3                   2

147 = 12                  6                    2                   0

7                    1                   2                  0

766 = 19                  5                    4                   0                  0

12                   5                   2                  0                    1

106 = 07                  0                    2                   0                  1                      1

12                   7                   2                  1                    0                          0

199 = 19                  7                    4                   1                  1                      1                          1

5                    3                    3                  2                    1                          1

987 = 24                 10                   1                   3                  0                      0                          0

15                   4                    0                  2                    1                          1

036 = 09                 14                   1                   1                  1                      1                          1

1                     3                    1                  1                    0                          0

206 = 08                 11                   2                   0                  1                      1                          1

12                    5                    1                  2                    1                          1

974 = 20                  6                    1                   2                  2                      0                          1

6                      4                    3                  0                    1                          0

941 = 14                  2                    4                   2                  1                      0                          1

4                     0                    1                  1                    1                          1

451 = 10                  2                    5                   3                  0                      1                          1

6                      5                    4                  1                    0                          0

907 = 16                  7                    1                   2                  0                      1                          1

13                    4                    2                  1                    1                          1

021 = 03                  11                  3                   1                  1                      0                          1

2                      7                    1                  0                    1                          2

010 = 01                  4                    4                   1                  0                      2                          1

6                      3                    0                  0                    3                          1

061 = 07                  7                    4                   1                  3                      1                          1

13                    7                    1                  3                    2                          0,2

947 = 20                  0                    3                   4                  1                      1,3

13                   10                   5                  2                    1,3,5

250 = 07                 10                   8                   2                  0,2,4,6

03                    2                    7                  2,0,4,6,8

040 = 04                 12                   1                   0,4,2,6,8,10

15                    1                    7,3,11,5,9,1,13,15,17

595 = 19                 13                   8,4,12,6,10,0,2,14,16,18

02                    9,5,13,7,11,1,3,15,17,19

278 = 17                 4,22,8,18,0,26,6,20,2,24,12,14,10,16,28

306 = 11,23,7,27,15,19,9,25,17,13,21,3,1,5

Let's say you wanted to know which number would be after 278.  Since you already know that the 1s are predominant, you put another 1 at the end and work it backwards, including every possible result (as long as it doesn't exceed 27, the highest potential sum of a Pick-3 combo), as you can see above. I have bolded the right number in each step.

As can be seen, it only eliminates half of all the sums, either the odd or the even, and even so, it still doesn't guarantee that you have guessed the number at the top of the pyramid correctly (it could've easily been a 0).  The key for this to work is for the bias/trend to hold.  When it doesn't, keep narrowing the pyramid further to the right until you have a clear bias.

Hope this is useful.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

that doesnt mean because you tried something that no one else can not try it and succeed at it...unless you think you are smarter or better than anyone else or the only one living on Earth or the only thing......if everyone went by that, everyone will stay in their beds and not get out of their homes...much better is to give guidance...what that does is discourages people...

unless is something VERY SERIOUS LIKE DEATH OR SOMETHING...Remember, WHATEVER YOU DO IN this world, there are people coming up, behind you who want to do the same thing you do, whatever that is...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2010, 1:33 am - IP Logged

that doesnt mean because you tried something that no one else can not try it and succeed at it...unless you think you are smarter or better than anyone else or the only one living on Earth or the only thing......if everyone went by that, everyone will stay in their beds and not get out of their homes...much better is to give guidance...what that does is discourages people...

unless is something VERY SERIOUS LIKE DEATH OR SOMETHING...Remember, WHATEVER YOU DO IN this world, there are people coming up, behind you who want to do the same thing you do, whatever that is...

now and 100 million years from now....unless is a Pick50,000/600,000 or something but still in that case you should tell them, no one has succeeded but you can try or do you have the time, maybe the money or weight necessary to try at your own accord...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
        Member #81339
        October 16, 2009
        20 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2010, 2:42 am - IP Logged

I didn't feel like typing it all out back then.  Even now when I was halfway through I felt like just close the tab and forget it.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2010, 6:20 am - IP Logged

i think there is an algorithm named: Pyramid something....Read it years ago....Even if there wasnt one, pyramids make interesting algorithms, so do the grooves net/mesh on deserts....there have been attempts to create algorithms for problems using geometry, forgot what that branch is called...

trees make also interesing algorithms...

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
            Member #67381
            November 24, 2008
            282 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

???man listen if u ever take anything pumpi write and go with it u ur brain cells will start dieing, just read few of his post's and as far as pyramid's go there are quite many even on this forum different name's doo maybe u got something different then the rest remember it only take one little step to make system very succesfull.

P.S
            Pumpi  for someone who get such a bad backpains u got a lot of time to write :) specialy when it come to shootdown others people ideas, so let mu put it simple for u u are a MORON in my opinion with ur post regarding winning millions or ur bs strategies get a life fattie and stop waisting server storage with B to the S . TODD im sorry if im out of line but this guy its somethng just gets on my nervs.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

Opti-Mystic's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #91247
              May 13, 2010
              151 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

???man listen if u ever take anything pumpi write and go with it u ur brain cells will start dieing, just read few of his post's and as far as pyramid's go there are quite many even on this forum different name's doo maybe u got something different then the rest remember it only take one little step to make system very succesfull.

P.S
              Pumpi  for someone who get such a bad backpains u got a lot of time to write :) specialy when it come to shootdown others people ideas, so let mu put it simple for u u are a MORON in my opinion with ur post regarding winning millions or ur bs strategies get a life fattie and stop waisting server storage with B to the S . TODD im sorry if im out of line but this guy its somethng just gets on my nervs.

Chile, Pumpi 76 head bad, anybody could see that, even Todd.

It takes all kinds to make a world ... and by the same token, Pumpi could possibly win a future lottery and be the next Millionaire on Lottery Post - and who wudda thunk it? Stranger things have happened.

The "Winners Circle"  is incomplete without me!

Opti-Mystic's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #91247
                May 13, 2010
                151 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2010, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I'm pretty sure most you had seen, or at least heard, of Sepharial's methods of lotto divination.  I'll start off by saying that I believe, after many hours of diligent work with Sepharial's methods, that lotteries are RANDOM, and therefore any system's results will fall in line with results obtained by random guessing.  This includes most of the systems posted here, and THIS one too.  I am a forex trader, and former stock and futures trader, and have also experimented with many esoteric methods in the markets.  All fail to produce above-average results over the long-term, and in the end simplicity always comes out on top. 

I had given up trying to modify and work out a system several months ago, but thought that maybe I should post my modification of Sepharial's method, which might have some merit in it for some of you.

I assume it is already known how the Secret Progression method works.  Sepharial has delineated some more systems in one of his books, but I'll stick to the SP because I have done modifications on this particular system.

Let's take Pick-3 for example. We take 5-10 past results, do the progression, and voila!, we jump up and scream with excitement, thinking we finally "hit it".  We jump back, have a cigarette, dream about all the money we could win every single day!  But then we find that it works only half of the time, if not less, and go looking for some antidepressants.

My modification, which I called "pyramiding" due to its shape, consists of taking about 20-40 past numbers and calculating the difference out to 0s and 1s, after which we will stop when we see a dominant trend of either 1s or 0s.  These are the last 20+ numbers from NYC:

645 = 15

120 = 03                  2

10                  7

436 = 13                  9                    4

1                    3                   2

147 = 12                  6                    2                   0

7                    1                   2                  0

766 = 19                  5                    4                   0                  0

12                   5                   2                  0                    1

106 = 07                  0                    2                   0                  1                      1

12                   7                   2                  1                    0                          0

199 = 19                  7                    4                   1                  1                      1                          1

5                    3                    3                  2                    1                          1

987 = 24                 10                   1                   3                  0                      0                          0

15                   4                    0                  2                    1                          1

036 = 09                 14                   1                   1                  1                      1                          1

1                     3                    1                  1                    0                          0

206 = 08                 11                   2                   0                  1                      1                          1

12                    5                    1                  2                    1                          1

974 = 20                  6                    1                   2                  2                      0                          1

6                      4                    3                  0                    1                          0

941 = 14                  2                    4                   2                  1                      0                          1

4                     0                    1                  1                    1                          1

451 = 10                  2                    5                   3                  0                      1                          1

6                      5                    4                  1                    0                          0

907 = 16                  7                    1                   2                  0                      1                          1

13                    4                    2                  1                    1                          1

021 = 03                  11                  3                   1                  1                      0                          1

2                      7                    1                  0                    1                          2

010 = 01                  4                    4                   1                  0                      2                          1

6                      3                    0                  0                    3                          1

061 = 07                  7                    4                   1                  3                      1                          1

13                    7                    1                  3                    2                          0,2

947 = 20                  0                    3                   4                  1                      1,3

13                   10                   5                  2                    1,3,5

250 = 07                 10                   8                   2                  0,2,4,6

03                    2                    7                  2,0,4,6,8

040 = 04                 12                   1                   0,4,2,6,8,10

15                    1                    7,3,11,5,9,1,13,15,17

595 = 19                 13                   8,4,12,6,10,0,2,14,16,18

02                    9,5,13,7,11,1,3,15,17,19

278 = 17                 4,22,8,18,0,26,6,20,2,24,12,14,10,16,28

306 = 11,23,7,27,15,19,9,25,17,13,21,3,1,5

Let's say you wanted to know which number would be after 278.  Since you already know that the 1s are predominant, you put another 1 at the end and work it backwards, including every possible result (as long as it doesn't exceed 27, the highest potential sum of a Pick-3 combo), as you can see above. I have bolded the right number in each step.

As can be seen, it only eliminates half of all the sums, either the odd or the even, and even so, it still doesn't guarantee that you have guessed the number at the top of the pyramid correctly (it could've easily been a 0).  The key for this to work is for the bias/trend to hold.  When it doesn't, keep narrowing the pyramid further to the right until you have a clear bias.

Hope this is useful.

That word "Random" is just another word for "Ordered Chaos" to me.  An oxymoron yes, but nevertheless, true.

The "Winners Circle"  is incomplete without me!