Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have Anyone of you Ever heard of This for the Lottery...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Has anyone of you ever heard of a project name: Archangel for the lottery...Like 13 years ago on the internet i read of a i think it was Dutch or American project of a supercomputer that use the best algorithms in the world for the lottery...It was suppose to be a secret project with, lots of mathematician hired for the task....It was either a supercomputer or a computer grid cant remember it happened a long time ago...It says the supercomputer was very good....

Part of the internet page was in English, the other was in i think Dutch...

that´s where i got the idea of using a supercomputer to win the lottery...I did always wanted to know what became of it...I will never find the page, i´ll find it looking for something else lottery related...it will be a reference...

they were going to make it into a prediction page eventually...Anyone ever heard of it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

also anyone heard of: Abbot Company for the lottery...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2010, 3:14 am - IP Logged

also anyone heard of: Abbot Company for the lottery...

Really can't say as I do.  I do recall a company called Attrasoft that made a AI stock predictor and sold a low end version for those who wanted to play around trying to see if it could predict Pick-3.  They didn't offer much hope for  that purpose.

Super computers, more speed, storage, more processes at the same time.  The Cray super computers that ran Jurrasic Park in the eighties would make a good gaming computer/work station today. 

The problem with training an AI or using a computer to solve anything is you need to know how to solve the problem in order to program the computer to do it. 

At least stock picks have a track record, the stock moved up or down in the past as a result of various events.   The lottery numbers are not a measure of anything.  The drunken lottery stagger doesn't take the next step, it leaps tall buildings. 

BobP