Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 1688 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Mink404Ski.

Page 28 of 113
PrintE-mailLink
taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
Dutchess County, New York
United States
Member #8067
October 22, 2004
3239 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Whew, sat out...... well, triples are past due in NY, see North Carolina? Like the frigging triple capital of the world.....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

AbacoTiger's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #64679
    September 4, 2008
    484 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I should have known better. Might as well gave the cashier my money and have them choke me to the ground.

I should do the same thing, I am going to stop playing New York what hurts the most is, I am putting all my money on 569 in miami and it comes in New york, anyway <snip> happens.Agree with stupid

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Life is a game.....

Just have to learn to play it well.......

United States
      Member #47892
      November 30, 2006
      203 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I should have known better. Might as well gave the cashier my money and have them choke me to the ground.

ThudThat REMARK was CLASSICROFL

My feelings exactly!!!!

bahamablues's avatar - animal whale.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #72637
        March 23, 2009
        796 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Whew, sat out...... well, triples are past due in NY, see North Carolina? Like the frigging triple capital of the world.....

Georgia is the tripple captial..New york has been  very cruel to us. I have stopped wasting my money in NY.

Bahamas
          Member #94811
          July 27, 2010
          13 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Blackapple 569 straight/box 50 cents-I needed that-Keep up the good nos#

Michigan
            United States
            Member #62830
            July 10, 2008
            497 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2010, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

This is what i have for tonight 866, 056,678

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
              boogiedown
              United States
              Member #95878
              August 19, 2010
              2887 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

This is what i have for tonight 866, 056,678

im liking 866,678 over 506.

861 862 looks to fit in for this evening.  tomorrow looks a little triple play is for real it is the deal optimum online. you can hit the number from state to state.(the commercial from optimum online.) what a jingle.

heres the list one more time. i got the 999 in for tomorrow midday its crazy how its sold out all the time.

Triple NumberNumber of Times DrawnDate Last DrawnNumber of draws since last seen
              00012Thu Jul 15, 2010108
              11112Thu Apr 1, 2010318
              22214Sun Jul 11, 2010117
              33311Tue Feb 23, 2010393
              44412Sat Sep 12, 2009718
              55510Mon Sep 21, 2009701
              6666Sat Apr 18, 20091013
              7776Wed Nov 19, 20081310
              88812Thu May 27, 2010207
              99911Thu Dec 20, 20071979

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2010, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Slayer, I suggest you get an online account (send me a private message for details). 

And here is the strategy I suggest in terms of the 826: You could have put a .50 blanket bet covering 3 days for just $3.

Yes, just $3......and you would make $450 if the number hits within 3 days.

That is much better than HOPING that number hits TODAY.

That rarely works....and yet it is the Standard Strategy..."man, I sure HOPE this number hits TODAY....."

Hope is not a strategy you want to rely on if you want to win consistenly.

Instead, you need to be strategic.

And in terms of a strategy, I think in terms of 7 days but a smaller 3 or 4 day blanket bet made ONLINE works as well.

I say online because you make almost TWICE the amount of money you would make if you bought a ticket at the store.

Believe me....$900 is much better than $500 when you get a Straight hit.

But I never put all my eggs in one basket...there is never a "sure thing" in Pick 3. 

I like to spread my risk out across 3 or 4 super hot numbers....say 820, 821, and 826.....or any 3 numbers from Savants 8XX list for this month. 

And once you make that 3 or 4 day bet for .50 or even .25 cent you can forget about it and focus on other things.

This frees your mind to look for the NEXT hot number to play.   

boogiedown
                  United States
                  Member #95878
                  August 19, 2010
                  2887 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Slayer, I suggest you get an online account (send me a private message for details). 

And here is the strategy I suggest in terms of the 826: You could have put a .50 blanket bet covering 3 days for just $3.

Yes, just $3......and you would make $450 if the number hits within 3 days.

That is much better than HOPING that number hits TODAY.

That rarely works....and yet it is the Standard Strategy..."man, I sure HOPE this number hits TODAY....."

Hope is not a strategy you want to rely on if you want to win consistenly.

Instead, you need to be strategic.

And in terms of a strategy, I think in terms of 7 days but a smaller 3 or 4 day blanket bet made ONLINE works as well.

I say online because you make almost TWICE the amount of money you would make if you bought a ticket at the store.

Believe me....$900 is much better than $500 when you get a Straight hit.

But I never put all my eggs in one basket...there is never a "sure thing" in Pick 3. 

I like to spread my risk out across 3 or 4 super hot numbers....say 820, 821, and 826.....or any 3 numbers from Savants 8XX list for this month. 

And once you make that 3 or 4 day bet for .50 or even .25 cent you can forget about it and focus on other things.

This frees your mind to look for the NEXT hot number to play.   

imight be going online for those sales pitchs.  lol

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

boogiedown
                    United States
                    Member #95878
                    August 19, 2010
                    2887 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

aanewyork if i go a week back 777 looks real good for this evening. and if i look at the 979 mid day sept 8.   tomorrow looks good for 999. do you see what im talking about.

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Fortune Teller:

Next Weeks Numbers (Sept 12 to Sept 18)

Below are 31 numbers generated by my system for the week of Sunday Sept 12 to Saturday Sept 18. The digits have been arranged to increase the chances of getting a Straight hit.

I putting these numbers out early so you can get a chance to sit down and plan out your strategy for the week.

I am NOT expecting you to play all these numbers of course; they are just a reference.

We will see which of them are in other systems and we will only play those.

The A numbers (A1 thru A10) tend to be better than the B numbers (B1 thru B10).

The B numbers tend to better than the C numbers (C1 thru C11).

So the top 10 numbers (A1—A10) are the best ones to play.

Notice the 820 and 821 highlighted in yellow; if they don’t hit in the next few days you should definitely play them next week.

These numbers should hit Straight, however…..

The 820 can also come out at 802 or 208.

The 536 can also come out as 563 or 356.

728 can also come out as 827.

129 can also hit as 912.

The numbers in RED are in Savants list.

These are the same numbers I have been hitting in the last two months; if a number is on my system and his, it is automatically a super hot number.

These super hot numbers are 129, 497, 710, 853, 714, and 761.

The numbers in blue are in Ladaily3 list for this month. Those numbers are 769, 728, 798, 364, and 351. His numbers are hitting; so I would not be surprised if 1 or 2 of these numbers hits next week.   

769 and 728 have the unique distinction of being in the TOP 5 numbers (A1 thru A5), making these numbers very strong. (I added 769 to his list because he has the 76X front pair.)

Some doubles to consider playing from this list: 772, 722, 661

Notice 104 (C10) at the bottom with the gray highlight; it ALREADY hit this month (Sept 1) but according to this system it may repeat again (that has been happening a lot lately.)

The best strategy is to play the highlighted numbers (yellow, blue, or red) in the top 10 (A1 thru A10) AND 714 and 761 (C2 and C3) at the bottom.

This is the first time I have posted all the numbers of my system and synchronized them with 2 other powerful systems (Savants and Ladaily3) so I am very curious to see how these numbers play out next week.

You have a few days until Sunday the 12th. Use that time to plan out which numbers you will play next week. 

A1

A2

A3

A4

A5

A6

A7

A8

A9

A10

B1

B2

B3

B4

B5

B6

B7

B8

B9

B10

C1

C2

C3

C4

C5

C6

C7

C8

C9

C10

C11

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                        Dutchess County, New York
                        United States
                        Member #8067
                        October 22, 2004
                        3239 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Blah, Blah, Blah..... I'm sitting out.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
                          Member #9763
                          December 20, 2004
                          2267 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

aanewyork if i go a week back 777 looks real good for this evening. and if i look at the 979 mid day sept 8.   tomorrow looks good for 999. do you see what im talking about.

You need to pull back and see the big picture Headcrack.

Trying to figure out what numbers to play on a day to day basis is not the best strategy in my opinion. I speak from experience here. 

Look at my last post. 

I am now looking ahead to next week (Sept 12 to the 18th) and I can do that because I look at BIG patterns that govern what numbers will hit in a 7 day period; I am not focused on what number will hit tonight or tomorrow. 

Yes, looking back 7 days is a cool technique to narrow down the numbers but it does not always work and it should just be viewed as a back up system. 

My primary system now has to do with looking at the last 7 days (Sun thru Saturday), creating what I call a 7 day index based on how frequent each digit hit, and then using that to determine what will hit in the next 7 days.

It took alot of hard work to create this system and I had to do alot of backtesting but it works for me. 

I dont have to "jump" or quickly change gears just because 569 hit today or 971 hit last night; I look at BIGGER patterns. 

You are going stress yourself out if you have to "jump" after every draw. 

I suggest looking for a system that takes into account a few more days other than what hit today or something that looks at bigger patterns or else you will stress yourself out with every number that hits.

boogiedown
                            United States
                            Member #95878
                            August 19, 2010
                            2887 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

i hear what your saying. i have a set i play and i play 5 numbers .50 box to keep the excitement.  the mix is what i like i try to figure daily numbers for fun. to occupy my mind. i dont let it get that serious. i throw things to the post to add good tid bits, for good dialogue, try to keep it on numbers and fun, great entertainment. sometimes i will throw out something silly. for laughs, or for thought. some are reminders. But kudos to you. i like how you adjust your systems, and know that it can go cold, and you could be off. thats what it about. its a game of thinking. outwitting,.. you make me want to throw a couple of bucks on the dice table in atlantic city lol. its like the side bets on craps. you go with others that r rolling the dice. or you go on the dont pass line. its like betting on the 6 8 when your at the table its about feeling it fun to be at the tables and talking laughing and betting together its nothing like winning together.  waitress i'll have another drink. the guy you just met helped you win 300,and when it your turn to roll the dice you win him some money.... i miss the crap tables.. hahaha

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

boogiedown
                              United States
                              Member #95878
                              August 19, 2010
                              2887 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

i hear what your saying. i have a set i play and i play 5 numbers .50 box to keep the excitement.  the mix is what i like i try to figure daily numbers for fun. to occupy my mind. i dont let it get that serious. i throw things to the post to add good tid bits, for good dialogue, try to keep it on numbers and fun, great entertainment. sometimes i will throw out something silly. for laughs, or for thought. some are reminders. But kudos to you. i like how you adjust your systems, and know that it can go cold, and you could be off. thats what it about. its a game of thinking. outwitting,.. you make me want to throw a couple of bucks on the dice table in atlantic city lol. its like the side bets on craps. you go with others that r rolling the dice. or you go on the dont pass line. its like betting on the 6 8 when your at the table its about feeling it fun to be at the tables and talking laughing and betting together its nothing like winning together.  waitress i'll have another drink. the guy you just met helped you win 300,and when it your turn to roll the dice you win him some money.... i miss the crap tables.. hahaha

the most thing i respect about your posts are you took the time to come up with a system. and the backtesting is crazy....in a good way. You dont try to keep it to yourself. thats super.

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Page 28 of 113