Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 3752 replies. Last post 6 years ago by lucky1986.

Page 225 of 251
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

woman i wasnt sleep...you was yellin 41 in my ear and i told you i didnt see it....lol nooooooooo cant tell the oracle nothing but yes i did catch it for some gas money. ncel playing games though. the doubles we talked about are supposed to be in play and they have somehow just disappeared. im glad i got a good plan on my phone cause you be wearing a mans minutes out whoooooooooooooooo.....i loves me some chella !!!   LOL

First of all the 41x should of hit last night but what did you say buddy...lol... I see 52 I said yes 521 and told you to play it Green laugh you are tripping for real... Next you need unlimited minutes with the money you win you need that....LOL However, I am so confident I am playing one pair tonight! I will just keep it to myself...Green laugh dont blow up my phone after the fact...Bang Head lol... but anyways buddy you better of had it cause I said every time you and I talk we talk up the number what is up with that. I said Tech you are my lucky charm buddy...... I love me some Technics.....Wink

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
    Indian Trail
    United States
    Member #95482
    August 11, 2010
    582 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello just getting home but I will do pick 4 I did not look at it last night and did not see what came out I was so busy this morning and today but will be on it I want to hit pick 4 that is my goal for the week.Wink I will let you know what I come up with okay.

chella how are ya ..........See Ya!

All About The Numbers ......

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
      Earth, USA
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44181 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

ncel don't even have live draws anymore .... all pre recorded ... its on there facebook page ...Oogle contract ran out with the Tv station they were using ....

this might explain the trips coming more too....now that there is no live drawing they may not care what number airs as long as they air something so this may start working to our advantage. lets see how it goes in october. im ready for them. well at least im gonna try to be ready. Shocked

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

chella how are ya ..........See Ya!

I am doing great and yourself?  Are you hitting them hard buddy?  Do you see how my buddy treating me......lol....Green laughI need to find me a new LP partner...lol...Leaving

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg
          Mooresville
          United States
          Member #89728
          April 14, 2010
          675 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

ncel don't even have live draws anymore .... all pre recorded ... its on there facebook page ...Oogle contract ran out with the Tv station they were using ....

Charlotte station only got a live feed from the WRAL studio where the drawings take place.  The drawings are not pre-recorded, they are live.  I attended one. The drawings are impressive to watch as they take great pains to make sure it is random.   When a contract runs out with a news station, they are only allowed to show the winning numbers which will not be at 11:22.  You can still watch the live drawing on wral at 11:22

Earth, USA
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44181 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

First of all the 41x should of hit last night but what did you say buddy...lol... I see 52 I said yes 521 and told you to play it Green laugh you are tripping for real... Next you need unlimited minutes with the money you win you need that....LOL However, I am so confident I am playing one pair tonight! I will just keep it to myself...Green laugh dont blow up my phone after the fact...Bang Head lol... but anyways buddy you better of had it cause I said every time you and I talk we talk up the number what is up with that. I said Tech you are my lucky charm buddy...... I love me some Technics.....Wink

yes lady i put the unlimited plan in effect as soon as i bought my blackberry torch....we talk up a storm whew !!! yes the 41 ws supposed to play but the lords of ncel didnt let it fall..........and you know dang well imma talk to you long before hand so be prepared to give it up......whoooooooooooooo !!!  Wink

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

yes lady i put the unlimited plan in effect as soon as i bought my blackberry torch....we talk up a storm whew !!! yes the 41 ws supposed to play but the lords of ncel didnt let it fall..........and you know dang well imma talk to you long before hand so be prepared to give it up......whoooooooooooooo !!!  Wink

I know Green laugh

Indian Trail
                United States
                Member #95482
                August 11, 2010
                582 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Charlotte station only got a live feed from the WRAL studio where the drawings take place.  The drawings are not pre-recorded, they are live.  I attended one. The drawings are impressive to watch as they take great pains to make sure it is random.   When a contract runs out with a news station, they are only allowed to show the winning numbers which will not be at 11:22.  You can still watch the live drawing on wral at 11:22

ahh oki dokey ... i watched it on wcnc which is the station that is not showing it live any longer they did invite me to view it live in raleigh lol thanks JB

Indian Trail
                  United States
                  Member #95482
                  August 11, 2010
                  582 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I am doing great and yourself?  Are you hitting them hard buddy?  Do you see how my buddy treating me......lol....Green laughI need to find me a new LP partner...lol...Leaving

Haha shoot you and tech are the big winner around here Wink ha ha na been one number off everytime have an idea about tonight though SmashType

sincere's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

United States
                    Member #88283
                    March 13, 2010
                    902 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

october should be a cake walk my singles and double color columms hav averaged 36 hits for this month alone lets see what october brings

alot of benjamins i hope. and i will be playing smart and winning big to lp family heads up doubles or triples toniteThumbs Up but hey, you don't have to

take my word for it!!  lets get it!!  nc  is full of sh!t (lol)

"its all about the benjamins baby"   Cool

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Haha shoot you and tech are the big winner around here Wink ha ha na been one number off everytime have an idea about tonight though SmashType

Lol that my buddy I cant kick him to curb he talks so much junk but the sweetest person on here......... trust me.  However, if you like a number or pair play them all okay.... you will hit more that way.  You already know buddy. Wink

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                        Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #58710
                        February 23, 2008
                        6882 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why the drawing didn't show last night. Oh well guess I will get some sleep now. Green laugh

Lovies

Earth, USA
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44181 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why the drawing didn't show last night. Oh well guess I will get some sleep now. Green laugh

tb wont talk to me anymore i dont know what i did....Smile

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17394 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering the same thing TB,  I thought I had fallen asleep on the draw.  So no more watching wcnc at 11:22?

wpb

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #464
                              July 9, 2002
                              17394 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:21 pm - IP Logged
                              813 scoop

wpb

Page 225 of 251