Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 3752 replies. Last post 6 years ago by lucky1986.

Page 247 of 251
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

its funny how he only give's you and chella the correct # but leave a brotha like me short but i'm not mad cause i've hit large this week i'm gucci

What I have not talked to Tech today at all......... I got my own pairs and I dont to be honest look to see who puts what up here my list and system works....... That is Tech's number that is why if everyone pay attention you will see.......... Pay attention 67 was my pair today buddy not 97 I had 67 number one pair.  I wish people would please and I mean please just copy everyones number and you may get a chance to hit..... Some people on here play so many numbers and they are going to win but I play off my pairs and narrow them down..... Tech is wonderful with his numbers but so is Chella..... I do my thing he may have the front pair I may have the back pair that is just how it is..... Mr.MtnDewGalant you have been blessed dont start please!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Nashville,NC
    United States
    Member #86372
    February 3, 2010
    4263 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Ok so what you are telling me is, you're illiterate and blind ???? YOU didnt see the post on 79 and all the times i posted 176 761 in the lists and the pairs ??? you do sooo much talking that whats really important you dont catch. the number was there in plain sight. but because you know more than all of us you missed it....how is that possible ??? i thought we were here to advise each other not have a shytting contest. YOU make this harder than it really is buddy. i do not hold back nothing at all. i do not talk in code or ask someone to pm me ANYTHING !!! as you can see its always there slapping you in the face. i dont hold one number hostage...its there in plain sight. stop letting your pride keep you from paying attention to whats being posted. you are so worried about being the MAN instead of getting whats yours. i dont want to be the man...i'm buying a car...its a goal i set and im on it. its what drives me. stop being foolish and play the pick 3 game and stop letting jokers around you manipulate your thinking. i'm not the man, i just got good by paying attention in class and not talking while the teacher was talking. i see exactly why so many past posters stopped posting nc...its too much childish crap and people dont like when you fool wit their money !!! SMARTEN UP MR. DEW. do not say that i only give certain people numbers cause if you could read you would see it in all the places i posted it along side others who did the same as i. i dont know what else to say to you man but you got me and this situation all wrong and i need you to get it together. part of the problem is some of the company you are keeping on here but i aint getting into that. no matter what people think that they have that i have...BOTTOMLINE.....YOU CANT THINK OR SEE LIKE ME NO MATTER WHAT PROGRAM OR TOOLS YOU HAVE. what i have is taught and im trying really hard to share it. stop being degenerate.....please.

okay tech sorry man

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

clemmons,nc
      United States
      Member #98008
      September 29, 2010
      41 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

congrats to everyone who hit midday. numbers i am looking for tonight are

054 049 940 154 045 104 194

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44038 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

What I have not talked to Tech today at all......... I got my own pairs and I dont to be honest look to see who puts what up here my list and system works....... That is Tech's number that is why if everyone pay attention you will see.......... Pay attention 67 was my pair today buddy not 97 I had 67 number one pair.  I wish people would please and I mean please just copy everyones number and you may get a chance to hit..... Some people on here play so many numbers and they are going to win but I play off my pairs and narrow them down..... Tech is wonderful with his numbers but so is Chella..... I do my thing he may have the front pair I may have the back pair that is just how it is..... Mr.MtnDewGalant you have been blessed dont start please!

chells i know for a fact that you do your own thing and you dont need no one. but he made it seem like i only share with certain people and thats not fair cause i post in plain sight and i dont hold nothing back. i dont pm no one secret numbers..its all there where EVERYONE CAN SEE. i dont get half as slick as some of the jokers talkin bout pm me this pm me that....thats NOT how i roll. i share..........I SHARE.....read my posts and stop ignoring me and ya azz will win !!! (dew)

Raleigh North carolina
          United States
          Member #64873
          September 10, 2008
          11 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

hey guys i come online everyday just to veiw the post alll u guys are awesome  KEEP THE LOVE GOING

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
            Indian Trail
            United States
            Member #95482
            August 11, 2010
            582 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I wanna win some CASH!! Dance

All About The Numbers ......

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
              Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44038 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

hey guys i come online everyday just to veiw the post alll u guys are awesome  KEEP THE LOVE GOING

thanks browng641....welcome.  i dont like being portrayed as a bad guy so i gotta defend myself at times. its usually all love on here. now and then we have a rift. but thats family life... Approve

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

chells i know for a fact that you do your own thing and you dont need no one. but he made it seem like i only share with certain people and thats not fair cause i post in plain sight and i dont hold nothing back. i dont pm no one secret numbers..its all there where EVERYONE CAN SEE. i dont get half as slick as some of the jokers talkin bout pm me this pm me that....thats NOT how i roll. i share..........I SHARE.....read my posts and stop ignoring me and ya azz will win !!! (dew)

I know and the thing that really gets me that is why I dont post my stuff on this thread... too many negative spirits... Tech it is not just him there are others just like him and they want something for nothing. You are working hard to get your numbers but yet they have something to say.  I share with anyone who ask me for help. I will not post for negative spirits at all.  Too many of them on here and I will not. I would rather them play a whole bunch of numbers to win then to worry about what I am doing...... Tech do what you do and just ignore them.  You put up so many numbers and workout and it is in some of there faces and they still dont get it.  They want you to give them one number and it dont work that way.  Playing the pairs give you better chance... I said it months ago and will say it again. Now everyone doing pairs because they know I am right! Everyone just needs to respect everyones post and if not keep it moving..... Please! Tech do what you do buddy there are so many people that know your work and see what you do and win from your blessings so keep it up and dont worry about it buddy....... lets hit tonight when things happen like this we make a monkey out of someone.....Green laugh

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
                  San Jose, CA
                  United States
                  Member #82257
                  November 9, 2009
                  6830 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

thanks browng641....welcome.  i dont like being portrayed as a bad guy so i gotta defend myself at times. its usually all love on here. now and then we have a rift. but thats family life... Approve

To make an honest assessment, I have learned alot from TECH not by asking, but reading in between the lines; and I took what I have learned and enhanced it by comparison and contrast; if you do not believe me, check me out in the VA THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE LOVE..............................

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

To make an honest assessment, I have learned alot from TECH not by asking, but reading in between the lines; and I took what I have learned and enhanced it by comparison and contrast; if you do not believe me, check me out in the VA THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE LOVE..............................

Thumbs Up Good job buddy when I was in VA i only played one time cause I was having so much fun did not think about numbers however, I am proud of ya.... Keep the blessings going

Raleigh North carolina
                      United States
                      Member #64873
                      September 10, 2008
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

all u guys do.the key for me is to pick the right numbers and pairs,still learning and reading the post one of the best on site

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Pairs to consider:

13/18/63

80/85/30

17/67/12

37/87/32

Prime example here are some excellent pairs....hint hint.... and they are hitting but I bet they will not look at it for a win.......... however I liking your pairs buddy..... I hope others are seeing this.

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
                          San Jose, CA
                          United States
                          Member #82257
                          November 9, 2009
                          6830 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Prime example here are some excellent pairs....hint hint.... and they are hitting but I bet they will not look at it for a win.......... however I liking your pairs buddy..... I hope others are seeing this.

See Ya!

81/86..........................

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

all u guys do.the key for me is to pick the right numbers and pairs,still learning and reading the post one of the best on site

It takes time you just have to stay on a number or pair you really like it will hit.  Sometimes my pairs can hit for 5 draws and then get off track for the next few draws and then they come back so it just depends... Having workouts that works for you will help you understand the numbers on how they are coming and going.... It really is not hard at all.   Good luck there are websites that have great workouts as well.

numberman's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #61749
                              June 3, 2008
                              4 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey man, keep doing what you do, it is a helpful situation and not a harmful one. Stay blessed brother and thanks for sharing your knowledge and info, it's well appreciated.

Page 247 of 251