Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 3752 replies. Last post 6 years ago by lucky1986.

Page 66 of 251
PrintE-mailLink
elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
Member #56702
November 30, 2007
852 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I have a book called 2010 Success and for Sept. it says Triple 7's has high potential.    Now this is where I decided I would play 7's and the mirror which is the 2's.

All my older books have different trips listed so I stuck with the newer book in this instance.   Now I am thinking if they pull anything else wild out it will be in the p4.  Could be a trip but you will have to come up with that 3rd #.  If you played 0-9 with your trip of choice in the p4 for 50 cent any and you get lucky you can walk away with $600

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
    Baltimore
    United States
    Member #80332
    September 24, 2009
    44028 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyCONGRATULATIONS TECHNICS, GET THAT BIG MONEY!!!!!!!

PartyLurkingJack-in-the-BoxLurkingJack-in-the-BoxPartyDanceHurray!Jester Laugh

thank ya coolmama !!! Wink

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

i'm sitting this one out...i have no idea what to play...i need to see what ncel does...this is insane.   Green laugh

Green laughI don't know what to play either, NCEL is a trip, they are pulling ANY NUMBER and you better believe the payouts will be low from now on because they have already paid out over 3 million dollars from those triples alone!!!!!Green laugh

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I have a book called 2010 Success and for Sept. it says Triple 7's has high potential.    Now this is where I decided I would play 7's and the mirror which is the 2's.

All my older books have different trips listed so I stuck with the newer book in this instance.   Now I am thinking if they pull anything else wild out it will be in the p4.  Could be a trip but you will have to come up with that 3rd #.  If you played 0-9 with your trip of choice in the p4 for 50 cent any and you get lucky you can walk away with $600

Thanks for the tip elmozoe, I will try that!!!!!Blue Angel

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44028 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Green laughI don't know what to play either, NCEL is a trip, they are pulling ANY NUMBER and you better believe the payouts will be low from now on because they have already paid out over 3 million dollars from those triples alone!!!!!Green laugh

i'd love to snag a number right after a trip....whoooooooooooo i like 01 or 00 Wink

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

trips twice in one week...whats the world coming to ????  Green laugh

What in the rudi poo is going on LOL!!!!!!Green laugh

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

i'd love to snag a number right after a trip....whoooooooooooo i like 01 or 00 Wink

Both of those sound good!!!! Good luck tonight Technics!!!!!!Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #56702
                November 30, 2007
                852 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Be careful with that thinking because I had posted yesterday how those payouts from the trip 2's caused the sales of the raffle tickets to start to soar so after that I said Ncel might pull something tricky and they did so now the thing to do is to see how quickly the rest of those 300,000 tickets start disappearing.  They might want to keep paying out some nice payouts in order to keep those sales boosted.

Baltimore
                  United States
                  Member #80332
                  September 24, 2009
                  44028 Posts
                  Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

333 pairs
                  46, 47, 56, 57, 66, 67, 76, 77
                  24, 25, 26, 29, 20, 21

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44028 Posts
                    Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Be careful with that thinking because I had posted yesterday how those payouts from the trip 2's caused the sales of the raffle tickets to start to soar so after that I said Ncel might pull something tricky and they did so now the thing to do is to see how quickly the rest of those 300,000 tickets start disappearing.  They might want to keep paying out some nice payouts in order to keep those sales boosted.

thats logic for monkeys right there elmozoe....they are treating as like lab rats.....they put a trip out and we go buy tickets...lmao !!! Green laugh

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Ok Elmozoe, I might buy one of those $20.00 tickets if NCEl lets me win $500.00 LOL!!!!!!Green laugh

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

thats logic for monkeys right there elmozoe....they are treating as like lab rats.....they put a trip out and we go buy tickets...lmao !!! Green laugh

If I win $500.00, I will buy 1 $20.00 tickets or 20 $1.00 tickets and NOT A PENNY MORE lol!!!!!! A sista has to eat, put gas in the car and get her hair done LOL!!!!! Green laugh

United States
                          Member #56702
                          November 30, 2007
                          852 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Well feed me a banana then....LOL, because I obviously was able to get into their mindset yesterday and figured out what they were going to do....only problem is I didn't run with it.  Sometimes you have to put your mind in the same mode they are thinking in in order to play their games.    You got me laughing so hard right now that I can't barely type this response back.....you are something...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

If I win $500.00, I will buy 1 $20.00 tickets or 20 $1.00 tickets and NOT A PENNY MORE lol!!!!!! A sista has to eat, put gas in the car and get her hair done LOL!!!!! Green laugh

Green laugh That is why I love these numbers I love them all too girl and that is exactly what I do..............

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh That is why I love these numbers I love them all too girl and that is exactly what I do..............

Girl, I would too!!!!! You go girl!!!!!! SPEND THE NCEL'S MONEY lol!!!!Good luck tonight, let's get some more LOL!!!! Green laugh

Page 66 of 251