Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream: Woman with four eyes?!!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Austin, Texas
United States
Member #84000
December 19, 2009
89 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

At the end of a long elaborate dream of an all night, wild residential party, I dreamed I was the last person sober enough to greet the last guests that were arriving as day was breaking through a dense fog.

A lady pulled up in a small blue Honda civic, got out of her vehicle and smiled and waved as she approached and announced with a big happy smile, “I’m a lesbian!”

I was just going to greet her and welcome her in, and I was a bit surprised by her greeting.

But that did not compare to my surprise and shock as she approached closer and I realized this woman had four eyes! They looked entirely proportional as if they were entirely natural and belonged there on her face just outside the standard two eyes we all have and slightly below the horizontal plane of her “normal” eyes. They were exceptionally clear, bright, intelligent blue eyes.

I remember being slightly uncomfortable, thinking I didn’t want to be impolite and I tried to establish a friendly eye contact until I realized I had no idea how to properly maintain eye contact with a four eyed person. Which eye (s) do I look at? The middle two? The outside two closest to me?! All the while I remember thinking to myself, “This is perfectly normal. There are plenty of people with four eyes. There’s no need to gawk and stare and make this poor lady uncomfortable about her appearance.”

So I kept casually chatting with this new arrival but her appearance was so out of the ordinary I could no longer focus on any other dream elements except her eyes until I became so fixated on them I woke up.

It didn’t seem like a creepy dream while it was ongoing, but after I woke up the more I thought about it, the creepier it got until I elected to NOT return to sleep. There’s something kind of weird about talking to a person with four eyes…you kind of feel….out-eye-balled if I can coin a new word.

I have a fair number of lottery related dreams that pan out…not sure if this is one of them or not. While there a fair amount of available reference material with respect to eye symbolism, the specific symbolism of four eyes has been elusive to my search.

I would greatly appreciate and welcome any insights, interpretations, or opinions regarding this dream. I am usually pretty good at dream interpretation. But this one has me stumped.  I look forward to your input.

Thanks in advance, LP family; and good luck out there.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34131 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

At the end of a long elaborate dream of an all night, wild residential party, I dreamed I was the last person sober enough to greet the last guests that were arriving as day was breaking through a dense fog.

A lady pulled up in a small blue Honda civic, got out of her vehicle and smiled and waved as she approached and announced with a big happy smile, “I’m a lesbian!”

I was just going to greet her and welcome her in, and I was a bit surprised by her greeting.

But that did not compare to my surprise and shock as she approached closer and I realized this woman had four eyes! They looked entirely proportional as if they were entirely natural and belonged there on her face just outside the standard two eyes we all have and slightly below the horizontal plane of her “normal” eyes. They were exceptionally clear, bright, intelligent blue eyes.

I remember being slightly uncomfortable, thinking I didn’t want to be impolite and I tried to establish a friendly eye contact until I realized I had no idea how to properly maintain eye contact with a four eyed person. Which eye (s) do I look at? The middle two? The outside two closest to me?! All the while I remember thinking to myself, “This is perfectly normal. There are plenty of people with four eyes. There’s no need to gawk and stare and make this poor lady uncomfortable about her appearance.”

So I kept casually chatting with this new arrival but her appearance was so out of the ordinary I could no longer focus on any other dream elements except her eyes until I became so fixated on them I woke up.

It didn’t seem like a creepy dream while it was ongoing, but after I woke up the more I thought about it, the creepier it got until I elected to NOT return to sleep. There’s something kind of weird about talking to a person with four eyes…you kind of feel….out-eye-balled if I can coin a new word.

I have a fair number of lottery related dreams that pan out…not sure if this is one of them or not. While there a fair amount of available reference material with respect to eye symbolism, the specific symbolism of four eyes has been elusive to my search.

I would greatly appreciate and welcome any insights, interpretations, or opinions regarding this dream. I am usually pretty good at dream interpretation. But this one has me stumped.  I look forward to your input.

Eyes,931 and 356  9310 and 3560   fog 850 138  8500 and 1380 Box or Str8.Good Luck!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Eye = 1

? 4 eyes 111-1111

lesbian  004 / 400 - 404-444-4444 - 4440/4448

041-441-411-4111-4411-441

eye 190 -0190 /819 - 1919-199-119

eye 203 - 2030 -020-030-202-222-303-3333-2222

eye 666-6666-616-016 /816 - 1616-036-3636

drunk 014 -0140 - 144-114-1414-814-0814

face 080-808-0808-888-8880-8888 - 0800

woman 036 - 021 - 3621 [? lesbian woman 436 - 0436-8436]

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Austin, Texas
        United States
        Member #84000
        December 19, 2009
        89 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the feedback guys!  I'm fond of both you guys' postings, and I appreciate the input.

I thought initially this dream might have quad significance for Texas' Daily 4 game....but alas Texas still remains quad free for the entire history of the game.

Austin, Texas
          United States
          Member #84000
          December 19, 2009
          89 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

911 day draw 9-6-2010

Nice hit DREAM!

Wish I had stuck with it...played it the two draws before and stopped. WHOOPS.

Any other ideas about the symbolism of four eyes?

I have yet to find any really satisfatory symbolic meaning for this enigma.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #49383
            January 29, 2007
            7308 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

444 004

eyes 391 475 966 569 390

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #27294
              November 29, 2005
              15860 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

drunk   684   530   997   761   295   1298

fog   480   850   138

guest   723   781   371 

lesbian   194   006   154   7736

eyes   931   356   668   036   659   0674

blue   360    174   560   697   083   9751

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

2 2 2 2

0 0 0 0

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I think the Bible mentions about angelic creatures having, 4 eyes....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

want to see the day when people have, 1 eye in the back that will be an awesome performance plus having an eye in the back of your head will make your brain smarter and bigger...i never heard it mention on movies films...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨