Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Fatigue

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I am just wondering if any one is experiencing "lottery fatigue"Confused? You know you're kind of tired of playing but knowing the very day you stop playing is the very day your numbers, which you've played faithfully for a very long time, will hit--"lottery karma".  Also, it seems the "lottery fairy" has a weird sense of humor, because for the last several plays, especially the CA Daily Derby, I've missed by one number three times in a row; either the 1st or last number. All I can say at this point is:  I'm in it to win it BIG and I will stay on budget and keep on trucking because I can't win if I don't playWink--GOOD LUCK IN WINNING LP FAMILYHurray!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2659 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I am just wondering if any one is experiencing "lottery fatigue"Confused? You know you're kind of tired of playing but knowing the very day you stop playing is the very day your numbers, which you've played faithfully for a very long time, will hit--"lottery karma".  Also, it seems the "lottery fairy" has a weird sense of humor, because for the last several plays, especially the CA Daily Derby, I've missed by one number three times in a row; either the 1st or last number. All I can say at this point is:  I'm in it to win it BIG and I will stay on budget and keep on trucking because I can't win if I don't playWink--GOOD LUCK IN WINNING LP FAMILYHurray!

got lottery fatique to burn ...... wasn't gonna buy yesterday ..... but the sun went down and of course I had the need to get up and walk a bit  wound up getting skunked again this morning  Roll Eyes

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19829 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Chances are you were never going to win back more than 10-15% of what you spent of lottery tickets and that can be quite fatiguing.  Even those small wins can be fatiguing even when they come often if you spend a lot and can't get a big one once in a while.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2010, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Been experiencing that myself lately. Don't know if it is because I've been number crunching too much or because daylight savings time is on the horizon. Everything requires extra effort these days. Can't wait till the time change kick in and the internal clock resets itself.

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyDollar419, some times, the home family fatigue me more than the digits!! LoL.. and they get in the way of me and my digits.. and if I even try to get fatigued with my digist??!! Oh boy!  my baby digits let me know don't even think about it!!! 

What happens is,  when you take abreak from them their feelings gets hurt...then they come out deliberately to remind you and oh, boy that smarts!!LoL...

I have felt it many, many times in my walk with my digits!!!  so you are sooooooooo right!~!! we just have to keep on playing on!~!! LoL... and Love the digits!!!   They are, our good friends!!Lovies

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ottawa. Ontario
            Canada
            Member #65758
            October 5, 2008
            400 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

you do get tired  after a while but cant give up, thats the only way.a month ago l said i was going to give up then l won $488.00, then it drew me right back in.

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

you do get tired  after a while but cant give up, thats the only way.a month ago l said i was going to give up then l won $488.00, then it drew me right back in.

Yes, adb788 Smiley!! They do, they always do!!! They are a riot!!!! LOLOL Hahaha  That is sooooo true!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10353 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Could we say that 'lottery fatigue' is directly related to a person's expectation of winning?

The further away one is from 'a dollar and a dream' the more likely they are to experience 'lottery fatigue'?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                  adelaide sa
                  Australia
                  Member #37136
                  April 11, 2006
                  3300 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

not lotto fatigue, but losers fatigue is always a problem with me.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5122 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

great question???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sound'sssssssLIKE UR running OUTTA>>>>>>>>>>money after 24>>>>>>>>>>mounth'????????

Thinking of...don'>>>>>worry>>>>>>>>>O'BAMA will take care of........>>OF us111111111

Mail For YouPartyMail For YouPartyBananaBananaBananaU>>>>>>>WAIT^&^see>>>>>>>>

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                      Member #91
                      January 19, 2002
                      11932 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

not lotto fatigue, but losers fatigue is always a problem with me.

gotta agree with the goose, not so much fatique, but the let down that used to get to me....I learned to make lottery a routine... not an expectation,,,if it comes, then there it is,,,if it doesn't then there it goes....never get high or low on expectations....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

On of Babe Ruths quotes..."Never try to beat someone who won't give up"...Look it up he did say this..

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5604 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

great question???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sound'sssssssLIKE UR running OUTTA>>>>>>>>>>money after 24>>>>>>>>>>mounth'????????

Thinking of...don'>>>>>worry>>>>>>>>>O'BAMA will take care of........>>OF us111111111

Mail For YouPartyMail For YouPartyBananaBananaBananaU>>>>>>>WAIT^&^see>>>>>>>>

I don't think I'll hold my breath for that.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5604 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

gotta agree with the goose, not so much fatique, but the let down that used to get to me....I learned to make lottery a routine... not an expectation,,,if it comes, then there it is,,,if it doesn't then there it goes....never get high or low on expectations....

Yeah, it's a routine for me also. My fatigue is in doing number crunching. For several years I was working numbers and positional frequency, but this year I'm more into just picking numbers at random.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2010, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Yeah, it's a routine for me also. My fatigue is in doing number crunching. For several years I was working numbers and positional frequency, but this year I'm more into just picking numbers at random.

I got the P-3 fatigues. I'm combating the enemy's troops. The enemy's soldiers are cheating by rotating tubes and machines. It's a tough war involving Generals on the other side not conceding with the Lottery Geneva Convention Rules.

Maybe Todd can include Fatigues with the Lottery Post emblems on them in the LP store to boost morale amongst the LP soldiers....lol

fatigues