Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Observations about Georgia Five...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2010, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Is really a Pick4...I noticed that there is 1 number that repeats from drawing to drawing not all the time but a lot...look for that number and it becomes a Pick4....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Is really a Pick4...I noticed that there is 1 number that repeats from drawing to drawing not all the time but a lot...look for that number and it becomes a Pick4....

actually Georgia Five is a Pick3...But there is a catch...

here it how it goes...you already know that 1 number will play that it plays all the time...So is a Pick4...

you get a system for Pick3 you have to make sure your Pick3 system comes out to less than: $5-$10....

The, 4th number you divide it into: 1-3, then 4-6, then, 7-9...So is 3 options...

So let´s say the number for tomorrow pick3 of Georgia Five is: 730..

you Get:

730: 1-3+X where X is the number that repeats from drawing to drawing...

1-3 could well had been: 4-6 or 7-9 and you then write:

730:1+X

730:2+X

730:3+X

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7340 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

"I noticed that there is 1 number that repeats from drawing to drawing not all the time but a lot"

A number from the previous drawing repeats about 45% of the time.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2010, 12:47 am - IP Logged

"I noticed that there is 1 number that repeats from drawing to drawing not all the time but a lot"

A number from the previous drawing repeats about 45% of the time.

i am not talking about, 1 number that repeats from the previous drawing....i am talking in any Pick5/0-9 you will see 1 number constantly repeat, dissappear for 3 or 4 drawing and then appear back again on a lot/most drawings...It also happens in: Pick6/0-9 and Pick7/0-9....

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7340 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

i am not talking about, 1 number that repeats from the previous drawing....i am talking in any Pick5/0-9 you will see 1 number constantly repeat, dissappear for 3 or 4 drawing and then appear back again on a lot/most drawings...It also happens in: Pick6/0-9 and Pick7/0-9....

Four numbers from the previous 4 drawings appear a large percentage of the time too, but 4 drawings have 20 numbers to choose from.