Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Better Strategy I Will Think So...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

You spend: $15 everyday trying to hit Pick3 you might do it, 4 times a month or even spend: $10 every week 4 times a month, trying to hit it from day to day...

That´s:  $200 a month not counting the weekends...and when you win you win: $500....

While if you look for 1 combination that is coming for the: Month, that you know will play in a particular month or plays a particular month and you spend: $5 on it that´s:

$5 x 30 days = $150 dollars...And when you win you win:

$5 x $500 =  $2,500....

the difference...You are playing for the month not for the day....

this idea i owe it to a member of this site cant remember who for it was very early....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

You spend: $15 everyday trying to hit Pick3 you might do it, 4 times a month or even spend: $10 every week 4 times a month, trying to hit it from day to day...

That´s:  $200 a month not counting the weekends...and when you win you win: $500....

While if you look for 1 combination that is coming for the: Month, that you know will play in a particular month or plays a particular month and you spend: $5 on it that´s:

$5 x $500 =  $2,500....

this idea i owe it to a member of this site cant remember who for it was very early....

WoooooooooooooooooScared If I had only three to four hits per month I would go straight out of my mind!

Pumpi76, this may be the post to which you are referring:My SECRET Money Making System (NYC) - Lottery Post Forums

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

$5 x $500 =  $2,500....

While IF you look for 1 combination that is coming for the: Month, that you know will play in a particular month or plays a particular month and you spend: $5 on it that´s:

"If" is a big word. So is "When".

"If" a grasshopper had a machine gun, the birds would'nt bother it..........."IF".....lol

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

WoooooooooooooooooScared If I had only three to four hits per month I would go straight out of my mind!

Pumpi76, this may be the post to which you are referring:My SECRET Money Making System (NYC) - Lottery Post Forums

If I had only ONE straight a month spending only 5 bucks a day, I'd be in heaven.....lol

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

i think the idea i owe it to calottoking but i am not sure...i cant remember...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

If I had only ONE straight a month spending only 5 bucks a day, I'd be in heaven.....lol

Joker17, come on now...I know you can find the #s that repeat month after month in your state & pin them down. & then perhaps look at the dates & compare to on or around the current date, states & dates method.