Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using Software to Integrate Mystical Influences into Pseudo-Random Predictions

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by istlota.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97064
September 10, 2010
2 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

There are a number of software programs for sale on the Internet presuming to improve your chances of winning state lotteries. Some of us have even written our own. They all sound to be doing pretty much the same thing --- which is to say that they use past winning number statistics to "predict" numbers with better odds, according to statistical theory, to win.

This doesn't strike me as being a particularly advantageous method of picking winners. The big hurdle, whether using such programs or not, is that the state lotto boys were wise enough to really factor in huge astronomical odds against any one person out of the millions who play winning. Hence, even if you could reduce the odds against your winning from 1 in a 100 million to 1 in 100,000, it still just ain't likely at all that you are going to win.

A few months ago, I began exploring ideas aimed at using software to integrate mystical influences into the pseudo-random algorithms computers use in such prediction programs. In my case, I am using the Python language, but I doubt the choice of language is that critical. And, no, just so you know right off the bat, this is not going to be an advertisment to convince anyone to buy my software. I am interested in brainstorming for ideas ...

Also, right off the bat, be forewarned that if you are not a particularly mystical person, if you have not yet figured out that I AM not the Body-Mind-Ego, this thread is probably not for you.

CRITICAL ASSUMPTION #1:

There is an Omniscient Universal Consciousness [which some call God] which is the One reality upon which all else is dependent. Being omniscient, this One is [as the holy books put it] Alpha and Omega. IT does not see time linearly as mere mortals do. It sees the end from the beginning. Hence, it knows, right now, the details of Florida's next Lotto drawing. This aspect of the One has been referred to by some as the Akaschic Records. Jesus may have been referring to the same aspect of the One when he spoke of the Comforter who would lead us to knowledge of _all_ things.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

is a great idea i dont think anyone on the net has tried it before...or integrating, dreams...like a prediction website....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #97064
      September 10, 2010
      2 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

AN INCIDENT WHICH CONVINCED ME I WAS ONTO SOMETHING:

Coding Python to randomly pick numbers for the Florida Lotto is easy enough. Just use the randint() function from the standard random module. In the case of the Florida Lotto, I set the range of possible numbers from 1 to 53. Then, from there, I assembled a set of 6 of these randomly picked numbers.

But, I pondered, how to influence that function mystically? I decided to factor in some consideration for the date of the Lotto drawing. This was based upon research I had done in the past into the scientific facts undergirding astrology -- the same science which links women's menstrual cycles and tides to the moon. But, we will forego getting into that for now.

Python's randint() function already is seeded by time, which in turn is always based upon the motion of heavenly bodies. My algorithm further influenced this random picking of numbers using the Mayan Long Count Calendar date of the particular lotto drawing I intended to play. The Mayan LC calendar assigns 5 numbers to a particular date [the Baktun, Katun, Tun, Winal, and Kin numbers] as opposed to the day, month, and year approach. As you may or may not realize, our Gregorian calendar is a bit of a kludge, which is why it requires various "fixes" for every four years, every century, every 400 centuries, and uses different numbers of days for different months. Nevertheless, it has become more or less an international standard because, well, Europeans and former Europeans have never had the proper respect for the Wisdom of non-European cultures. But, no point getting into that now. I went with the Mayan LC calendar because it is more of a purist approach, recognizing the As Above, So Below syncrety between the macro Power which orders heavenly bodies and the micro Power which orders the steps of men. Which is why, while the idea of the world ending in 2012 is primarily hysteria, you should be somewhat cognizant of the probability of the world "AS WE KNOW IT" ending in 2012. Selah.

Using my algorithm to provide a initial field of 15 sets of picks, I then using intuition to narrow that down to 4 sets of numbers which I played on 08/25/2010. The result was that, for the first time in my life, I hit two 3 of 6 matches on the same Lotto drawing. Even more interesting, those two 3 of 6 matches were the only winners of any kind among the initial field of 15 possibilities. Hence, this led me to recognize the ABSOLUTE neccesity of incorporating BOTH the mystical and intuition into my computer algorithms.

TO BE CONTINUED ...