Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Still looking to filter in that 3rd number for pick 3

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89333
April 5, 2010
62 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

There are 30 pairs that show up 100 % of the time,so in every draw one pair will show up from the 30. I have broken these 30 pairs into 2 groups ,' low frequency pairs and high frequency pairs .The low frequency pairs hit on an average of once every 4 days and the high frequency pairs hit on an average of once every 1 to 3 days, keep in mind that both frequency pairs ( low and high ) do have hot and cold periods.By playing these 30 pairs you no longer have to play from a field of 55 pairs ( 01,02,03  ect.)Here are the 30 numbers =

Low frequency pairs = 02 , 04 , 68                high frequency pairs = 06 ,24 ,08 , 26, 28 ,46 ,48 ,44,66

13 , 59 , 79                                                    15, 17, 35 ,19, 37 ,39 ,57 ,33 ,55

11, 77 ,  99

00, 22 , 88

Questions to ask yourself =

1) are doubles due ?

2) low or high frequency pairs ?

3) odd or even pairs ?

4) low or high sum due ?

5) are all odd / even numbers due ?

Once you have applied the high odds and probabilities to the questions above to fomulate the best possible answer then you must decide what the 3 rd number is going to be,in doing so you will be able to have a win with only a few numbers.For example if i know that 2 pairs from the high frequency group is going to hit then i could play all 18 pairs minus the doubled pairs .If an all odd or all even number is due (minus the pairs ) then the third number will be even with even pairs and odd with odd pairs ,but if singled numbers ( non all odd/even) are due i will play odd 3rd numbers that are odd to even pairs and even to odd pairs,you get the picture here.The 3 rd number is tricky but can be obtained.95 % of the time the 3rd number wont be from the previous draw or pair group,so for example if say 278 comes up , 28 is from the high frequency pair group and 7 is the single number,so the next time you play one of the pairs from the high frequency group dont play 7 as the 3rd number.You should always keep track of that 3 rd number .Hope this helps.

calottoking

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2010, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand what you mean by  30 pairs showing up 100%. Today's Florida midday winning number was 570. I don't see "70" in the list.

You say in "Every Draw", one pair will show up from the list of 30. What am I missing here?

Thanx...

United States
      Member #89333
      April 5, 2010
      62 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

570 for florida=  the pair 57 is from the high frequency group, as stated before one pair will show each draw from the low or high frequency group.Hope this answers your question,

lotto king

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

While I have never been tempted to play the P3 game, your post has intrigued me to no end.  I have never read a more concise, sagacious, penetrating post regarding the P3 game in the few years I have been a member.

I would make a suggestion had I one to make.

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
          End Of The Rainbow
          United States
          Member #67807
          December 5, 2008
          489 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:57 am - IP Logged

There are 30 pairs that show up 100 % of the time,so in every draw one pair will show up from the 30. I have broken these 30 pairs into 2 groups ,' low frequency pairs and high frequency pairs .The low frequency pairs hit on an average of once every 4 days and the high frequency pairs hit on an average of once every 1 to 3 days, keep in mind that both frequency pairs ( low and high ) do have hot and cold periods.By playing these 30 pairs you no longer have to play from a field of 55 pairs ( 01,02,03  ect.)Here are the 30 numbers =

Low frequency pairs = 02 , 04 , 68                high frequency pairs = 06 ,24 ,08 , 26, 28 ,46 ,48 ,44,66

13 , 59 , 79                                                    15, 17, 35 ,19, 37 ,39 ,57 ,33 ,55

11, 77 ,  99

00, 22 , 88

1) are doubles due ?

3) odd or even pairs ?

4) low or high sum due ?

Once you have applied the high odds and probabilities to the questions above to fomulate the best possible answer then you must decide what the 3 rd number is going to be,in doing so you will be able to have a win with only a few numbers.For example if i know that 2 pairs from the high frequency group is going to hit then i could play all 18 pairs minus the doubled pairs .If an all odd or all even number is due (minus the pairs ) then the third number will be even with even pairs and odd with odd pairs ,but if singled numbers ( non all odd/even) are due i will play odd 3rd numbers that are odd to even pairs and even to odd pairs,you get the picture here.The 3 rd number is tricky but can be obtained.95 % of the time the 3rd number wont be from the previous draw or pair group,so for example if say 278 comes up , 28 is from the high frequency pair group and 7 is the single number,so the next time you play one of the pairs from the high frequency group dont play 7 as the 3rd number.You should always keep track of that 3 rd number .Hope this helps.

calottoking

Thank you very much, calottoking! I will definately be keeping this for one of my tools. Sun Smiley

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
            End Of The Rainbow
            United States
            Member #67807
            December 5, 2008
            489 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Calottoking, If you don't mind....I took the liberty of transferring the pairs to vtrac pairs for those who see this thread and use vtracs(like myself) in helping with their number selection.

Once again....thank you for all of the hard work and hours of observation that went into your post. Sun Smiley

Thirty Pairs:

1. 26 = v32

2. 28 = v34

3. 46 = v52

4. 48 = v54

5. 44 = v55

6. 66 = v22

7. 35 = v45

8. 19 = v25

9. 37 = v43

10. 39 = v45

11. 57 = v13

12. 33 = v44

13. 55 = v11

14. 02 = v13

15. 04 = v15

16. 68 = v24

17. 13 = v24

18. 59 = v15

19. 79 = v35

20. 11 = v22

21. 77 = v33

22. 99 = v55

23. 00 = v11

24. 22 = v33

25. 88 = v44

26. 06 = v12

27. 24 = v35

28. 08 = v14

29. 15 = v21

30. 17 = v23

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Orange County, New York
              United States
              Member #29787
              January 7, 2006
              35 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

11, 77 ,  99

00, 22 , 88

1) are doubles due ?

3) odd or even pairs ?

4) low or high sum due ?

calottoking

Hi calottoking;

I was checking your post at lunch today at work and this evening I came back to it and it appears the numbers have shifted.  Could you redo your post of the low frequency pairs and the the high frequency pairs.

Thanks

need4win

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                Member #91718
                May 23, 2010
                690 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

How does vtrac works? I have never tried it and the post above converted the high/low frequencies into vtrac. Please assist.