Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 3:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 3 Easy Money

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by earzzzz.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
earzzzz's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #83896
December 17, 2009
18 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Choose one of  these 13    2 digit sets to predict the next numbers drawn,

49     68     23     01     57     05     81     89     13     67     47     25     24

Over 50% of the time one of these 13    2 digit sets will be drawn

choose your set        add 0-9 to your 2 digit choice     In Arkansas  Out of 57 draws in August        37 times these numbers were drawn.

For example...if you chose 49   then add 0-9 to that number

thus

490     491     492     493     494     495     496     497     498     499

Play $1 Box/Straight      $10 Total bet each time

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS

Earzzzz

ohio
    United States
    Member #5030
    June 11, 2004
    17776 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

tell me how do you know which pair to choose from? If I knew which pair to use, then, I would say the pick 3 is easy money. I

can't play all of the pairs and run them all up either. how do you narrow it down some more?

jakeboy's avatar - Michigan
      Lansing
      United States
      Member #96501
      August 30, 2010
      246 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2010, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Always BACTRACK your state!  This doesn't work in MI.  For example, if I just played 25(0-9) every midday for the past month, I wouldn't have won anything but would've lost $300 - NOT COOL!

United States
        Member #83896
        December 17, 2009
        18 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

tell me how do you know which pair to choose from? If I knew which pair to use, then, I would say the pick 3 is easy money. I

can't play all of the pairs and run them all up either. how do you narrow it down some more?

In the history of my state (Ar) revious numbers drawn will often times repeat in the next draw.  Sometimes even 2 of the last numbers will repeat. whit that known I usually choose the 2 digit numbers by what was played last.  for example if 349  was previously called. Use the numbers with only a 34 or 49  or 93.  then you will have a round 12 or 13 sets to choose from, that will narrow your odds to 1/13 or so...then add your 0-9 to the 2 number you choose and bet $1 box/straight, for a total of $10.  I don`t alway choose the right 2 digit set and I only win about 40 to 50 % of the month total.  but that  is a good percentage than i had befor this idea.   I would use the history of your state to research the amount of potential success before trying any bets, safer that way, and no finincial loss during the trial period.

Best of Luck to all Players

Earzzzz

United States
          Member #83896
          December 17, 2009
          18 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Always BACTRACK your state!  This doesn't work in MI.  For example, if I just played 25(0-9) every midday for the past month, I wouldn't have won anything but would've lost $300 - NOT COOL!

I`m sorry to hear that your state doesn`t work,  and a $300 loss is definately not cool...however with the odds at 1/999, and the odds with this idea is 1/15 or less, it does improve your chances, I will not work everytime, and sometimes there is a number of games that are played without a winning ticket,  I had experienced a great deal of loss by only one number for a long period of time, and when researching this idea, came to find I would cash in more tickets, than not.   Thanks for trying this idea, and for the feedback, I am curious as if anyone else can profit uisng this idea...

Best of luck to you in the future

Earzzzz

ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17776 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2010, 8:48 am - IP Logged

In the history of my state (Ar) revious numbers drawn will often times repeat in the next draw.  Sometimes even 2 of the last numbers will repeat. whit that known I usually choose the 2 digit numbers by what was played last.  for example if 349  was previously called. Use the numbers with only a 34 or 49  or 93.  then you will have a round 12 or 13 sets to choose from, that will narrow your odds to 1/13 or so...then add your 0-9 to the 2 number you choose and bet $1 box/straight, for a total of $10.  I don`t alway choose the right 2 digit set and I only win about 40 to 50 % of the month total.  but that  is a good percentage than i had befor this idea.   I would use the history of your state to research the amount of potential success before trying any bets, safer that way, and no finincial loss during the trial period.

Best of Luck to all Players

Earzzzz

winning 40 to 50 percent is better than me winning once out of the month. I only play 3 pick 3's for each draw so I would really have to narrow down my search.

United States
              Member #83896
              December 17, 2009
              18 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2010, 3:22 am - IP Logged

winning 40 to 50 percent is better than me winning once out of the month. I only play 3 pick 3's for each draw so I would really have to narrow down my search.

Hello gunjack,

I hope this helps, I usually only play the numbers that repeat.  I other words based on the previous numbers played I will take those numbers and only write down the 2 digit numbers that are in the last draw, then choose one of those 2 digit numbers to add my 0-9 to.. sometimes I get lucky sometimes not,   guess that`s the gambling part, I wish I could narrow it down a little more.  I do know that on the days there are doulble numbers called the 2 digit sets are fewer than when there are 3 single numbers.

Best of luck to ya,

Earzzzz

United States
                Member #83896
                December 17, 2009
                18 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jakeboy,

I have great news, I researched your state MI, for the month of September and found that 12 out of 26 times, this idea worked.  Here are the dates I researched 9/1/10  thru 9/13 10.  and this is the list .

9/1 MID    039  X(MISSED)

9/2  MID   044  X(MISSED) (DOUBLE NUMBERS)

9/3  MID   917  X (MISSED)

9/4   MID  517  this number matched the 2 digit number 57  (order does not matter)

9/5    MID 375  this number matched the 2 digit number 57  (order does not matter)

9/6 MID 533  & 9/7  MID 226    X (MISSED)  (BOTH ARE DOUBLE NUMBERS)

9/8  MID   753  this number matched the 2 digit number 57   (order does not matter)

9/9   MID   848  X (MISSED)   (DOUBLE NUMBERS)

9/10   MID  106  this number matched  the 2 digit number 01 (order does not matter)

9/11  MID    976  this number matched the 2 digit number 67 ( order does not matter)

9/12  MID     613  this number matched the 2 digit number 13 (order does not matter)

9/13  MID     926  X (MISSED)

THEN FOR THE EVENING DRAWS ON SAME DATES

9/1 EVE 472     this number matched the 2 digit number 47 ()

9/2 EVE 589     this number matched the 2 digit number 89  ()

9/3  EVE   322  EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A DOUBLE NUMBER IT WORKED THIS TIME,  matching the 2 digit number 23 ()

9/4  EVE    575   this number matched the 2 digit number 57   (& is a double number)

9/5   EVE   783   X(MISSED)

9/6   EVE   731 this number matched the 2 digit number 13 ()

9/7 thru 9/11  EVE  X (MISSED)  ALL THESE DATES

9/12   EVE   815   this number matched the 2 digit number 81 ()

9/13   EVE    127   X (MISSED)

So you see out of 26 draws, you had the potential to correctly pick the 2 digit number corresponding to the number drawn 12 times.  Perhaps that is not much success however it is just less than 50% of the time  you had a potential winning ticket.  Maybe I didn`t explain my first post well enough for you to understand you don`t bet all the 2 digit numbers + 0-9, ya just choose one 2 digit set and bet the 0-9 to complete the 3 digits required.  Hope this helps,  and I`m happy to see that your state`s numbers do corespond with the idea of choosing 2 digits  plus 0-9.

Best of luck to your future draws,

Earzzzz

United States
                  Member #83896
                  December 17, 2009
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I`m sorry to hear that your state doesn`t work,  and a $300 loss is definately not cool...however with the odds at 1/999, and the odds with this idea is 1/15 or less, it does improve your chances, I will not work everytime, and sometimes there is a number of games that are played without a winning ticket,  I had experienced a great deal of loss by only one number for a long period of time, and when researching this idea, came to find I would cash in more tickets, than not.   Thanks for trying this idea, and for the feedback, I am curious as if anyone else can profit uisng this idea...

Best of luck to you in the future

Earzzzz

Please note the most recent post on this at bottom of page, I did research for your state and found almost 50% success rate...check it out...