Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I just have to Vent

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by kapla.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
AbacoTiger's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
Nassau, Bahamas
Bahamas
Member #64679
September 4, 2008
484 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

All respect is given to you Tod, I just need to say my 2 cents.

Talking about being rude, alot of people on the site are rude, some of you may know each other in person, but alot of us don't. But still I am quite sure we have made friends along the way. Just remember no man is an island and everyone is in need of a friend somtimes, be it online or in person.

I have notice two things, if a someone uses a system and it seems to be working, why question the person system, if you can follow it an make a few bucks hooray for you, be thankful that they are sharing it, why try knocking the system down. If there was a fool proof system there would be no lottery Post and may be no lottery, maybe not with numbers, maybe letters:)

Another thing what peeves me, if someone does not post their number, and the number falls and they make a post and say I win boxed or str8, why do some of you have to question the person win, why do they have to prove to you that they have won, if its not the truth, their pockets are still empty. So what is the big deal.

Life is a game.....

Just have to learn to play it well.......

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Talking about being rude, alot of people on the site are rude, some of you may know each other in person, but alot of us don't. But still I am quite sure we have made friends along the way. Just remember no man is an island and everyone is in need of a friend somtimes, be it online or in person.

I have notice two things, if a someone uses a system and it seems to be working, why question the person system, if you can follow it an make a few bucks hooray for you, be thankful that they are sharing it, why try knocking the system down. If there was a fool proof system there would be no lottery Post and may be no lottery, maybe not with numbers, maybe letters:)

Another thing what peeves me, if someone does not post their number, and the number falls and they make a post and say I win boxed or str8, why do some of you have to question the person win, why do they have to prove to you that they have won, if its not the truth, their pockets are still empty. So what is the big deal.

Well said! ( but who is Tod?)

AbacoTiger's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
      Nassau, Bahamas
      Bahamas
      Member #64679
      September 4, 2008
      484 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Well said! ( but who is Tod?)

Todd is the administrator for this site, he is the chief bottle washer!

Life is a game.....

Just have to learn to play it well.......

Janet40's avatar - yocco
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #29884
        January 8, 2006
        1099 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

AMEN!

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Todd is the administrator for this site, he is the chief bottle washer!

I know, I was picking on the fact that you spelled it Tod vs Todd.  I still agree 100%.  I understand showing someone WHY their system may not work or what is wrong with it.  But NO need to be negative, rude or attack anyone.