Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OK, I'll say it - Mercury is officially going direct

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 6 years ago by increase.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Of course the planetary mass takes a few days to swing around and act right, but today is the day.  We've already seen 718, 5718, so perhaps they are done.  We, again, shall see.  Golly gee, where's 1718?

I've spent the weekend putting out fires and doing crisis management for work, so I'm hoping Monday will bring clarity and an end to the ear buzzing.  I know it's raining or has been raining and that makes me very happy.

We have a Scorpio Moon tugging on the Virgo Sun and Mercury and flanked by Scopio in Venus.  I just think this is a solid lineup for really good numbers to fall.  Double/doubles, doubles in the 3, just good solid hitting for many.  Speaking of buzzing, some numbers that keep buzzing my brain - 999, 717 (always a good Fall #), 004 (got the QP), 111 (BOAW), 444 just because, and 777, a total from Saturday that was irritating.

Most importantly, listen to what's around you, where you are in the Universe and make decisions to play and what to play.  Sometimes the best answers are staring you right in the face.   J

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6878 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Of course the planetary mass takes a few days to swing around and act right, but today is the day.  We've already seen 718, 5718, so perhaps they are done.  We, again, shall see.  Golly gee, where's 1718?

I've spent the weekend putting out fires and doing crisis management for work, so I'm hoping Monday will bring clarity and an end to the ear buzzing.  I know it's raining or has been raining and that makes me very happy.

We have a Scorpio Moon tugging on the Virgo Sun and Mercury and flanked by Scopio in Venus.  I just think this is a solid lineup for really good numbers to fall.  Double/doubles, doubles in the 3, just good solid hitting for many.  Speaking of buzzing, some numbers that keep buzzing my brain - 999, 717 (always a good Fall #), 004 (got the QP), 111 (BOAW), 444 just because, and 777, a total from Saturday that was irritating.

Most importantly, listen to what's around you, where you are in the Universe and make decisions to play and what to play.  Sometimes the best answers are staring you right in the face.   J

I am listening. It's a really low whisper all around. thx 4 the post!

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Harrison Township Michigan
      United States
      Member #90088
      April 21, 2010
      4265 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2010, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Maybe 1718 came early. On Sept 9th in Michigan Midday was 1718.

Cutla$$Bob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

As always, like your #s, trying them for the week  in FL

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

999 in FL.................Guitar

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5088 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

@Jake

Ok, I don't know where 1718 is but I can tell you where it's been!!! http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/219666

I'm looking for it in Ca along with 777 & 7277 today.  As always....Thank you for posting!

Let it be a blessing

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
              South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

And I slept through it, darn.

It was to turn at 7:01 pm in Ga.  It got me one last time before it gave up the ghost. I put $25 on the 9's.  I see they fell in Fla, cripetiy cripes. I hope every lotto playing body in Fla got them.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

And I slept through it, darn.

It was to turn at 7:01 pm in Ga.  It got me one last time before it gave up the ghost. I put $25 on the 9's.  I see they fell in Fla, cripetiy cripes. I hope every lotto playing body in Fla got them.

jake it is always a pleasure, blessing and confirmation when you come around, i really love your post and they are always so true, i played the 5618 for my dads tag no.  hmmm one off it was something about that tag and the 781 i hope comes back around, sooz i love the nines as well as the 5's which i was practically eating i could taste them the draw  before i dropped 15 bucks on them been doing at least the minumum on them ea day, i like the 0999 hope they come in the pic 4 as well, so i know how you feel, also i would not be suprised if they came back around again, jake sorry i did not mean to take over your post.....;it is outstanding always, and always stand apart and alone, as no one does it quite like you......what can i say im one of your many admirerers thanks for posting.....somehow that word did not look right but oh well you know what i mean....take care

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14889 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

jake it is always a pleasure, blessing and confirmation when you come around, i really love your post and they are always so true, i played the 5618 for my dads tag no.  hmmm one off it was something about that tag and the 781 i hope comes back around, sooz i love the nines as well as the 5's which i was practically eating i could taste them the draw  before i dropped 15 bucks on them been doing at least the minumum on them ea day, i like the 0999 hope they come in the pic 4 as well, so i know how you feel, also i would not be suprised if they came back around again, jake sorry i did not mean to take over your post.....;it is outstanding always, and always stand apart and alone, as no one does it quite like you......what can i say im one of your many admirerers thanks for posting.....somehow that word did not look right but oh well you know what i mean....take care

Hang in there Divine Guidance with the 0999 cause Pa got  9399 tonite in pk 4...so you just might be getting it soon....we are also waiting for the triple 9's but we got them in the pk4....

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                    South Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #100
                    January 28, 2002
                    3734 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2010, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I drove to town to play today.

I did not forget my wallet or my cool drink. I did not forget to get gas and add some coolant to the car.  I ran into my great grandsone and granddaughter for a nice little visit. No one was in line at the gas pump or the lottery machine.  It was a very nice trip, relatively speaking.  Now if my number falls it will be a prefect morning.

Ptuey on you Mercury.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                      Member #76247
                      June 22, 2009
                      2144 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Great post Jake!!!!!

Wink CJR~

increase's avatar - focus
                        VA
                        United States
                        Member #54828
                        August 31, 2007
                        37916 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2010, 3:22 am - IP Logged

Jake,

All I can say is Cha Ching!  VA got 999 tonight!

Great call.  I'm so glad that those 9's were buzzing your brain!

Maybe I will play that 717 tomorrow.  LOL!

Thank you for your posts!

I am a millionaire!