Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the daily ticket nassau bahamas

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by green1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #61703
June 1, 2008
1433 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

is there any one in here that play their numbers with them???

and if so can you tell me if they are still open i pass there for the past two days and they are closed and is there another location besides the one at mel don plaza

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #84279
    December 26, 2009
    1303 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

and if so can you tell me if they are still open i pass there for the past two days and they are closed and is there another location besides the one at mel don plaza

They were only closed yesterday for upgrades. they are open today. I played with them today. no other location.

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #61703
      June 1, 2008
      1433 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

They were only closed yesterday for upgrades. they are open today. I played with them today. no other location.

thanks getmoney007 do you know what time they close i just pass there around 6:30 and they were closed

Bahamas
        Member #90038
        April 20, 2010
        14 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I heard they were closed because they did not have any money to payout today!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5120 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

DON't<<<<<<<<<WORRY>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODD>>>>>>>>>of>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DDDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lottery Post>>>>>>>>>>will COVER>>>>>>>UR>>>>>>>>>>>>LOSSE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

BUTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UUUUUUUUUU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MUST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BE>>>>>>>>>A>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLATIUM>MEMBER$$$$$!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>>>>ASKALLDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RICH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LP>>>>>>>>>>Member's>>>4444444>MONEY$$$$$$

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #84279
            December 26, 2009
            1303 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2010, 10:32 am - IP Logged

DON't<<<<<<<<<WORRY>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODD>>>>>>>>>of>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DDDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lottery Post>>>>>>>>>>will COVER>>>>>>>UR>>>>>>>>>>>>LOSSE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

BUTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UUUUUUUUUU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MUST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BE>>>>>>>>>A>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLATIUM>MEMBER$$$$$!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>>>>ASKALLDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RICH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LP>>>>>>>>>>Member's>>>4444444>MONEY$$$$$$

Daily ticket closed again today! whats going  on with them????????????????????????????????????/////

nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #61703
              June 1, 2008
              1433 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

annice it looks as if u were right i pass there today and all the signs were down off the windows and it looks as if the building is cleaned out.....i had a fifty dollar win i mean i know it ain much but it's mines they even ain have the curtesy to put up a sign in the window to tell people whats going on das bad

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

annice it looks as if u were right i pass there today and all the signs were down off the windows and it looks as if the building is cleaned out.....i had a fifty dollar win i mean i know it ain much but it's mines they even ain have the curtesy to put up a sign in the window to tell people whats going on das bad

That Steve Miller song keeps playin in my head: Go On, Take The Money and Run.

I hope you folks get your money.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
                  Member #60184
                  April 8, 2008
                  1289 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Hows the operation of thedailyticket now in nassau???

Bahamas
                    Member #90038
                    April 20, 2010
                    14 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2010, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Still non-existent. There are rumors that they will re-open this week. To show that they are serious and committed to their players, they should give all their current members no less than a $20 free scratch card- in fact to restore faith, they should give $50 scratch cards!

nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #61703
                      June 1, 2008
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

there still closed.....i hope one of the major guys add some new houses....these four that they are offering us is full of crap