Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advice to Everyone: If you are going to play QP pool for it...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

is a better strategy...you may want to go for QP or you may preffer quick picks if you do...Pool for it, create a pool for it...

is like, quick pick on steroids...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Also if you came up with a system to crack the lottery, stop thinking that you are it or that the system is it...The lottery around the world is a: $200 Billion dollars PER YEAR INDUSTRY and if it wants it can be a: $400 Billion Billion dollars PER YEAR INDUSTRY by just doubling the price...

What you should do if you came with a system to crack the lottery is work on higher matrices or other kinds of games...you crack powerball??? that´s fine now work on a: Pick7/100 + Pick3/80 [bonus ball] if you have all the time in the world and that´s all you do...But if i was you i will chase something else like the Forex if you have time on your hands or the stock market...

The BEST WAY TO chase the lottery is to write computer algorithms even if is just on microsoft excel....NOT PAPER AND PENCIL...because the paper and pencil you will forget it/misplace it...write algorithms and be STACKING THEM UP AND THEN you make all of them work as 1, like for example every system mentioned on LP, make it al algorithm and be stacking them up dont kill yourself over PowerBall [like stack up all the system they have written on Powerball or the lottery here on LP, is like: 5,000 systems just dont sell it...

I remember on youtube there was some guys who said they were going to try the forex almost at the same time i discovered LP [2003 or 2004 maybe didnt become a member yet] and they made videos on youtube every now and then how they have bought several cars, 1 or 2 of them bought a house, i havent won anything on the lottery.....it may sound silly, if you won: $1 Milliion or $20 Million in the Forex they will not care, they trade: $1.6 Trillion dollars EVERYDAY....The lottery CARES who wins their jackpot and feel threaten if you win it, 2 or 3 times...

with 5,000 systems/algorithms you should had won PB already anyways...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

if the Global lottery decides to double the price of each ticket...Globally, in 2 years they will have, $1 Trillion dollars...JUST IN 2 YEARS...

WHAT PART DIDNT YOU GET...$1 Trillion in the bank for 1 year gives you: $90 Billion dollars...Just 1 year...I dont think not even the CIA has, $90 Billion dollars....

With like: $300 Million you can create the most sophisticated stealth computer network IN THE WORLD, imagine now, $90 Billiion dollars...

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

This is actually a very good idea pumpi but, I believe it would work so much better with the Instant Games. In fact, I know it would as a couple of people I know pool together with scratch-offs and have won $500 by doing so after losing with trying to play so many single handedly. It can work and I've talked about this over in the Instant Games section already. More big winners are realized with these games than the Jackpot games and it's proven. Good topic.

L.L.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:06 am - IP Logged

This is actually a very good idea pumpi but, I believe it would work so much better with the Instant Games. In fact, I know it would as a couple of people I know pool together with scratch-offs and have won $500 by doing so after losing with trying to play so many single handedly. It can work and I've talked about this over in the Instant Games section already. More big winners are realized with these games than the Jackpot games and it's proven. Good topic.

L.L.

is a very good idea...very good idea...