Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 3:15 with spread of 30 method Thanks to a Neighbor...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

i was walking doing some exercises running the little that i can pass couple of blocks of the neighboorhood when i overheard one neighboor tell the other, dont forget the: 3:15, thats when it occured to me:

Remember this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/208585

you see the spreads...several of them are of less than 33...

because is backwards...The last number that you guess, you count, 30 numbers backwards and now you have the last number and the first numbers...The middle numbers, you divide it into 3´s...or 3:15

1-3 = 1

4-6= 2

7-9 = 3

10-12= 4

13-15= 5

and you pick 1 of them you do the same with the other 15...

and you get the: 5 numbers all you have to worry about is the, bonus ball...You could pick for the bonus number:

1-10

11-20

21-30

31-40..

and you have: 1 in 4 to win the bonus ball and win: Powerball or Megamillions jackpot...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

CashQueen's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
    Jacksonville, Florida
    United States
    Member #97540
    September 19, 2010
    21 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

PUMPI76,

Your link does not work. Could you explain what the 3:15 is?

Thanks,

CashQueenSun Smiley

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

copy and paste it in a browser/page [address bar]...hit enter after...

i meant to say: the last number you guess it you then count 30 numbers backwards...i wrote it correctly but someone changed it...a hacker or whoever could make you make mistake so you spend more time fixing them so the hacker can buy time...it will not surprise me if that´s the case...i know what i wrote, it could also be some code...

there are people out there who if you told them you like the mets they dont like you, if you tell them you like the phillies THEY STILL DONT LIKE YOU...you tell them you like both and still will not like you....like how they say you cant please everyone...by the way that´s why a lot of people dont turn bad or dont turn good...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨