Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Newbi here, needs insight.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97407
September 16, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Just looking for like minds. I am new  to the world of lottery.. Well, not really,my dad would win every time he played... He would play 503 0r 5383 (anycombination of may 3 1983). My bday. My father passed in 1999, I never pay anyattention to the lottery or much else after his death...   A few months ago, I got an urge to play thelottery, but I didn't want to play aimlessly. So I started doing research. See,I know my father knew something unique about the lottery... Just not sure whatit was.

Well, in July of 2010, I started playing the mega andpowerball… I had a feeling that I’d win.. The day was hot like every day inArizona.  But,  I kept feeling  a cool breeze,  that apparently, no one else was aware of…Crazy right? I know, I was there…   Ismiled, enjoyed my calming breeze and my 20 minute walk to get my winningtickets… Thinking, this must be what/how lottery winners feel.   I only bought 2, 1 for each jack pot game… Andmy tickets were winners!   I won 7 bucks,with pretty random numbers.  That was myvery first time playing. Before, I’d play bingo 690, and would always win a fewbucks more than I’d spend… So, I am a winner.   The same night, I checked the Illinois lotterywebsite. I miss home and family there, in thinking about home, something toldme to check the Illinois lottery. .. 503 was the pick three…  The same night I started playing… So, Iprayed, “Well God, if I am gonna win the jackpot, show me the right numbers…Lets  just get right to it…” I fell  asleep watching  tv, then, I wake to see a woman announcingAND displaying the lottery numbers… “wait a second, I am dreaming… “,  I say to my self… God, are you serious, Ihave nothing to write with.. I need a pen Jesus!  At the very moment I say Jesus, I awake.

I find myself being carried into my bedroom, wait a sec, amI still dreaming.. I look at my boyfriend twice, are you sure I am notdreaming? He answers me with a yes. He said, I couldn’t find a pen..  I’m like totally confused, was I dreaming orwhat? He puts me in the bed. I fall asleep. The morning I wake, I remember 11.11 is going to be one of the winning numbers in the lottery. I tell everyperson that would listen,  people believeme.  The mega million drawing that night…7/13/2010   7, 11,14, 15, 34 Mega Ball = 14… Not only was the 11 there, but I have a 7yrold who’s bday in July 14… I actually saw the numbers  in  mydream… Still Amazed.  

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34521 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Just looking for like minds. I am new  to the world of lottery.. Well, not really,my dad would win every time he played... He would play 503 0r 5383 (anycombination of may 3 1983). My bday. My father passed in 1999, I never pay anyattention to the lottery or much else after his death...   A few months ago, I got an urge to play thelottery, but I didn't want to play aimlessly. So I started doing research. See,I know my father knew something unique about the lottery... Just not sure whatit was.

Well, in July of 2010, I started playing the mega andpowerball… I had a feeling that I’d win.. The day was hot like every day inArizona.  But,  I kept feeling  a cool breeze,  that apparently, no one else was aware of…Crazy right? I know, I was there…   Ismiled, enjoyed my calming breeze and my 20 minute walk to get my winningtickets… Thinking, this must be what/how lottery winners feel.   I only bought 2, 1 for each jack pot game… Andmy tickets were winners!   I won 7 bucks,with pretty random numbers.  That was myvery first time playing. Before, I’d play bingo 690, and would always win a fewbucks more than I’d spend… So, I am a winner.   The same night, I checked the Illinois lotterywebsite. I miss home and family there, in thinking about home, something toldme to check the Illinois lottery. .. 503 was the pick three…  The same night I started playing… So, Iprayed, “Well God, if I am gonna win the jackpot, show me the right numbers…Lets  just get right to it…” I fell  asleep watching  tv, then, I wake to see a woman announcingAND displaying the lottery numbers… “wait a second, I am dreaming… “,  I say to my self… God, are you serious, Ihave nothing to write with.. I need a pen Jesus!  At the very moment I say Jesus, I awake.

I find myself being carried into my bedroom, wait a sec, amI still dreaming.. I look at my boyfriend twice, are you sure I am notdreaming? He answers me with a yes. He said, I couldn’t find a pen..  I’m like totally confused, was I dreaming orwhat? He puts me in the bed. I fall asleep. The morning I wake, I remember 11.11 is going to be one of the winning numbers in the lottery. I tell everyperson that would listen,  people believeme.  The mega million drawing that night…7/13/2010   7, 11,14, 15, 34 Mega Ball = 14… Not only was the 11 there, but I have a 7yrold who’s bday in July 14… I actually saw the numbers  in  mydream… Still Amazed.  

Welcome to Lottery Post, AllIcan say is follow You will love this Mystical Forum,if you are a dreamer. Thanks for sharing your numbers. I will use them. Good luck to you too!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.