Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Balanced Wheeling System Post here

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by frenchie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
489 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering who can explain how balanced wheeling systems are made to work with a minimum garanty of 3/5 if 5 are in the 20 choosen numbers for example ?

What are the formulas to create those balanced wheels with excel ? or macro.

So if you can share your work with others let see how they are made and which ones are the best ones to bet with, with all levels.

2/5 if 5 in 15  to  5/5 if  5 in 30 or 20 or 15.   Etc... which ever wheel you play with ? 

Thank you all.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23348 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering who can explain how balanced wheeling systems are made to work with a minimum garanty of 3/5 if 5 are in the 20 choosen numbers for example ?

What are the formulas to create those balanced wheels with excel ? or macro.

So if you can share your work with others let see how they are made and which ones are the best ones to bet with, with all levels.

2/5 if 5 in 15  to  5/5 if  5 in 30 or 20 or 15.   Etc... which ever wheel you play with ? 

Thank you all.

The best wheels (including the best balanced ones) are hand-tuned.  You can find MANY of them, along with some notes describing them, by clicking Lottery Wheels on the left side of any page here at Lottery Post, or by clicking Lottery Wheels in the Resources menu.

To see the individual wheels, click either the Pick 5 or Pick 6 wheels link, then each wheel is listed, along with notes about the wheels.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      489 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd,

What I'm interested in ,is to see the formulas that create those wheels, how they are made, how the formula goes and pick up certain numbers and not other by going through  filtering approach, which is the balancing criteria to me.

Your wheels are great, but I like to understand the back of it !!!

Also looking for wheels by group, Thank you.

Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #75410
        June 2, 2009
        489 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Anyone is working on wheeling systems ?

I'm sure alot of us are interested in to know how they are created, what is the mathematic formulas behind it ? insted of selecting your numbers, click a button and there you have your combinations.

The reason I like to have them also on excel file is to play with arranging the numbers in differents ways to came up with better grouping combinations if possible, because if you line up your numbers in a diferent way that the numeric order you might get adiferents combinations too if the wheels are set by position ?

I like to see what can be done, but I need some Guru Mathematician to help, Thank you.

Melbourne
          Australia
          Member #5731
          July 18, 2004
          36 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

frenchie,

I don't think just knowing the formulaes behind balanced wheels will do much for you particualrly when you start talking about number groupings etc.  Why not use a recognized software aplication dedicated to wheel designs where all you need do is plug in your numbers and it will produce the results you are after including where you can apply multiple strategies in arranging your numbers?  I am familiar with two such softwares, one is Covermaster, and the other is Wheel Generator by Lotto Architect.  Google for both of these. Wheel Generator allows for number groups including the use of Serotic constructions within these number groups plus several filters plus wheels within wheels are also included. Balanced full and partial wheels are available with this sofware.

cheers

INDIANAPOLIS, IN
            United States
            Member #97682
            September 21, 2010
            11 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi frenchie,

If you find any solution for your question What are the formulas to create those balanced wheels with excel?  Please let me know.

I want to know how the wheels are design  so I can customized my own.

You can go in mathematics forum and reply my post.  My member name is HAVE FUN

Thank you,

God bless

CashQueen's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
              Jacksonville, Florida
              United States
              Member #97540
              September 19, 2010
              21 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie,

You are looking for the analysis behind Lottery wheeling, it is just basic Probability and Combinatorics. You will find information about that  on Math sites with the basic formula for creating your wheels.  There is one in particular that even has information about lottery probability. I can't post web site here  but you will find it with search. Use these two terms and it will help you alot (web and math  together).

Also there is book in the Lottery Post Bookstore about this subject  - The Mathamatics of Lottery by Catalin Barboianu.  This might be of some value to you.

Once you get the formulas then you can research how to input these formulas into Excel.

Hope this helps. I use Excel to Wheel but only in the fashion that I create the print out of the numbers from a predefined selection, 

Let us know what you find out!

I will do the same.

CashQueen

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                489 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Hi relowe.

Thank you for your reply, but I don't think you ansderstand, I'm not looking for wheels that give you the combinations , no , I want to know : how are they created ?

Like, CashQueen said " The analysis behind it " I'm sure someone knows the answer.

What are the formulas that select the numbers, to garanty a certainly minimum numbers out of a group of numbers, that's all I need and if no one got it, then I will not insist futher.

It's just something I like to study.           Thank you.