Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hiding in closet

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by eve128.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Maryland
United States
Member #81220
October 14, 2009
681 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2010, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Last night I dreamt that I was hiding in a closet. I don't know whose home I was in. I just remember that I was trying to make sure I was completely covered by the clothes so that I could not be seen. Any numbers/meaning are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

fort washington md
    United States
    Member #81918
    November 1, 2009
    602 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Last night I dreamt that I was hiding in a closet. I don't know whose home I was in. I just remember that I was trying to make sure I was completely covered by the clothes so that I could not be seen. Any numbers/meaning are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Why not go 2 the closet in your house check the pockets of a coat or dress that might have a old lottery ticket inside one of the pockets. Or check a cleaners ticket. Use that 4 your number let me know what you found.

We both r playing the md lottery so we have 45mins 2 get our ideas 2 gether

We could put our numbers together 7482 good luck

EvelynHurray!

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #81220
      October 14, 2009
      681 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Why not go 2 the closet in your house check the pockets of a coat or dress that might have a old lottery ticket inside one of the pockets. Or check a cleaners ticket. Use that 4 your number let me know what you found.

We both r playing the md lottery so we have 45mins 2 get our ideas 2 gether

We could put our numbers together 7482 good luck

EvelynHurray!

Good idea, but I work in DC which is where I'll be playing today. It sure won't hurt to try it though. Right now I have $1 in my pocket. The last 4 digits of the serial number are 0510, so I'll give that a shot. Thanks again for the idea and good luck to you as well!

fort washington md
        United States
        Member #81918
        November 1, 2009
        602 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Well u have a little longer 2 play. I am home sick from work 2 day . @ my job we have a blocks so I am unable 2 check yhe site untill late in the evening. I looked in my winter coat pocket and found 2424 so thats my number 4 2day . This game has been hard this month my number came out yesterday in dc 128 came 218 we missed each other by a day Well I am off 2 a machine

Good Luck 2 u as well 2day

Evelyn

P.s Buy u a soda when we hit 2 day

God Bless