Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 same day or next day HITS

Topic closed. 632 replies. Last post 6 years ago by swissmocha.

Page 17 of 43
PrintE-mailLink
jevola's avatar - dcrn89l
Louisville, KY
United States
Member #87150
February 18, 2010
157 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2010, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Hey     John

Good   To   See   You

They  dont  have  to   be  touching  as in  other   TTT    or   puzzles

Though  they  will  be sometimes

Heavy  digits is a good  key.......forms  the  pair  many  times and hits  with    one of the  other  digits

Not  that  many  when  you  focus  on  the  heavy  digits

Ekem  also  says watch the corners  and  the  mid   inside  out   and  up  and  down 

It  can  seem  confusing  at  first..............it  was  too   me

But   stay on it     and  focus  on  it

And  it   will   come   to   life

Ekem  came  up  with  this  one  not  me

Ekem   has   a   Good    one  here

Hope    this  helped

Best   Wishes

Astekblue

Thanks a million Astekblue for takeing the time!!

Good Luck all!!

"I'm not spoiled, just living in the manner in which I am accustom to. "

Jevola

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a million Astekblue for takeing the time!!

Good Luck all!!

Your   Welcome     Pal

Best    Wishes

Astekblue

ekem6078's avatar - winter
      TN
      United States
      Member #88776
      March 23, 2010
      2204 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

WHATS UP LP FAMILY.   I'm not back just yet!  Sorry for the inconvenince. but my computer got sick and had to go to the HOSPITAL. lol   It seen that I was making all the $$$$ and decided it wonted some of it. lmao.  We'll have it up and going in a day or so. In the mean time. Hows the hits going, hope everyone has got some good hits from the puzzle.  I got 2 good hit last thursday and the rest small boxes. (got to pay to get this pc out).  lol lol.  Thank you all for your concerns and until then be blessed and WTG.  Love ya.

destined2bgr8's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Germantown, MD
        United States
        Member #69235
        January 6, 2009
        141 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

WHATS UP LP FAMILY.   I'm not back just yet!  Sorry for the inconvenince. but my computer got sick and had to go to the HOSPITAL. lol   It seen that I was making all the $$$$ and decided it wonted some of it. lmao.  We'll have it up and going in a day or so. In the mean time. Hows the hits going, hope everyone has got some good hits from the puzzle.  I got 2 good hit last thursday and the rest small boxes. (got to pay to get this pc out).  lol lol.  Thank you all for your concerns and until then be blessed and WTG.  Love ya.

Glad to see u ekem, u sooo funny! I guess your computer is a female, you know we get jealous and want ours too. Don't sleep on her or she'll leave you hanging again. Wink

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
          MIAMI
          United States
          Member #99691
          October 29, 2010
          568 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

wel come back ekem miss very much try da puzzle an had no win i look for you every day i turn on me p.c once not happen to you it all good well come back, my friendHyper

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Nothing,Notta,Zip Im not hitting anything I just dont get why I keep missing I try Ill/Tn eve Notta Ky/Tn eve Notta Tn/Ill midday Notta Tn/Ky midday Notta.......well u get the picture! I DONT THINK YOU CAN WIN TN PICK 3 it is impossibleThud I play about 5.00 str/box on numbers all over the puzzles and somehow it will be there and i still dont have em together lol! I need some of the wins or at least 1 of the wins you r having Congrats by the way! So if anyone knows the best to use for this messed up state that everyone says DONT play in Im willing to listen lol....Jester

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

PATTYH's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              KNOXVILLE,TN.
              United States
              Member #98065
              September 30, 2010
              209 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

hey bootleg you are not alone on that tn losing lol. but good luck anyway

TN
                United States
                Member #88776
                March 23, 2010
                2204 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Jevola

Teacake  shows  some  great    examples  of  the  hits  today  in  the  post  above

Mid  to  the  corners  as ekem  mentioned  and  as you  asked  about

The  752  that  hit  Ky.  mid  was  Heavy  digits in there  and  also  notice  the  7  in the direct  middle.....go  right from the 7 and there is the 5  and go down from  the   5  and  there  is  the  2.......752  (  straight  )

Thats  kinda  of  a  "  Mid  outside   corner  "  hit   

But  the  752  is  in  there  again........from the middle  outside  5......left  to  the  middle   7.....and  down  from   there to the middle  2......572.......

And it is in there  two  more  times  also.....Vertical  down  middle  572   and  outside    right  vertical   down  straight   752

All   touching  also

Notice  the  heavy  digits in Ill  508  above  and   the  085  comes  out  from  the  middle  0  .......goes  right   to  the  8  and  down  to  the  5 and they  are  "  touching  "  in  this  example  also

Its also is  in there  again   from  the  right  outside  middle  8.....left to the  middle  0  and  down  from  there  to  the  lower  middle   5

Its  in  there  one  more  time  as  middle   top  5  .......down  to  middle  0  and  right  to  right  outside    8   (   508  )

They can be in there  various   and    differant  ways  and  more  than once  also  (  especially  the  pair  )

They  can also only be in there  once  scattered

Compare  them  to  a  person's  own  workouts  also

Other  outside  corner  hits  would  be  for example  the  "  corner "  three  digits  that  form  the  "  outside "  corner    of  the  stack  above

Hope this  helped and I  hope  I  explained  it  correct  for   Ekem

Best     Wishes

Astekblue

Thanks for explaining how to use the puzzle Astekblue. You got it down pat.

TN
                  United States
                  Member #88776
                  March 23, 2010
                  2204 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

WHATS UP LP FAMILY I'M BACK.    PC'S HOME ....And now it's time to get some big "HITS"....Banana

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                    Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

WHATS UP LP FAMILY I'M BACK.    PC'S HOME ....And now it's time to get some big "HITS"....Banana

So   Good   To    See   You   Back     Ekem

Am   glad   you  got  the   computor  back  up  and    going

And   Thank    You      For    The   Kind     Words

Best      Wishes

Astekblue

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                      louisville,ky
                      United States
                      Member #72809
                      March 28, 2009
                      9295 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

ekem glad your ok hope your holiday was wonderful glad you hit some ky is dryCrying

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        AL
                        United States
                        Member #29698
                        January 5, 2006
                        1141 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Nothing,Notta,Zip Im not hitting anything I just dont get why I keep missing I try Ill/Tn eve Notta Ky/Tn eve Notta Tn/Ill midday Notta Tn/Ky midday Notta.......well u get the picture! I DONT THINK YOU CAN WIN TN PICK 3 it is impossibleThud I play about 5.00 str/box on numbers all over the puzzles and somehow it will be there and i still dont have em together lol! I need some of the wins or at least 1 of the wins you r having Congrats by the way! So if anyone knows the best to use for this messed up state that everyone says DONT play in Im willing to listen lol....Jester

hits are everywhere

11/22                                                               11/23

TN MID 177                                                       TN MID 762

IL MID  732                                                        IL MID 239

TOTAL   809      RESULTS TN EVE 273                 TOTAL 991               RESULTS TN EVE 361

11/23                                                                   11/23

TN EVE 698                                                           TN EVE  698

IL EVE  780                                                            KY EVE 717

TOTAL  378   RESULTS TN MID 778  11/24              TOTAL 306           RESULTS TN MID 778

11/24

TN EVE 361     TN EVE 361

IL EVE  774      KY EVE 948

TOTAL   035     TOTAL  209       RESULTS  11/25 TN MID 147 AND EVE 146

AND WELCOME EKEM

TN
                          United States
                          Member #88776
                          March 23, 2010
                          2204 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Nov 25

TN mid   147                                   TN ev   146   

ky mid    146                                  ILL ev   317

total       283                               total        453

Tn mid Nov 26   447                  Ill mid   Nov 26  413

I'm playing catch up right now, but two small box hits? I'll take it.  Now for even KY and ILL tonight Nov 26 I like

485 748 754 441 354 687  Watch out for the triple 444s  Good luck

TN
                            United States
                            Member #88776
                            March 23, 2010
                            2204 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

hits are everywhere

11/22                                                               11/23

TN MID 177                                                       TN MID 762

IL MID  732                                                        IL MID 239

TOTAL   809      RESULTS TN EVE 273                 TOTAL 991               RESULTS TN EVE 361

11/23                                                                   11/23

TN EVE 698                                                           TN EVE  698

IL EVE  780                                                            KY EVE 717

TOTAL  378   RESULTS TN MID 778  11/24              TOTAL 306           RESULTS TN MID 778

11/24

TN EVE 361     TN EVE 361

IL EVE  774      KY EVE 948

TOTAL   035     TOTAL  209       RESULTS  11/25 TN MID 147 AND EVE 146

AND WELCOME EKEM

THANKS teacake58 girl or man your'e all over it. I know you been takin em to the bank. WTG Teacake

TN
                              United States
                              Member #88776
                              March 23, 2010
                              2204 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

ekem glad your ok hope your holiday was wonderful glad you hit some ky is dryCrying

Thanks rhonda .   I got a sinus infection, and my computer went to the shop, but all and all I still had a bless holiday, hope you had a good one too.  Had two big hits in Ky last Tues, and Thurs. Also had two small boxes today.  I'm playing catch up right now. I didn't have my computer to keep up with what came out every day so I didn't get to play everyday, but I'M BACK......   thanks for your concern.

Page 17 of 43