Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The State Lottery Needs to Offer Rewards you know Some Motivation to Customers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2010, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Players are, Customers, what do BUSSINESSESS do to keep their customers or attract more customers, they offer free tickets, or free tickets to movies, or free gas or ticket to disney world or who knows what...Look at: airlines which is bigger than the lottery cartel, and they got : Mileage rewards programs, frequent flier miles and all those stuff...What does the lottery GOT...Cold hard glass of Cool-Aid, apparently that´s what the lottery is...If each of the states that have lottery they each took out: $500,000 per year from their budget it will make: $25 Million dollars, i will think that $25 Million dollars per year is the budget to run: DISNEY WORLD IN AN ENTIRE YEAR...They could offer people with the purchase of: 10 tickets per day for 4 days a trip to: Disney world all paid with the: $25 Million dollars....Such offers will attract more players and keep players going, it makes playing the lottery fun...No wonder they are constantly loosing customers and having to increase their matrix...That´s COLD HARD, COOL-AID...

The State lottery is a bussiness right...Well that´s what Bussinesses DO...Bussinesses dont motivate their players and THEY GO OUT OF BUSSINESS....

ANYONE who has just: $1 dollar or $2 dollars is going to say: should i buy a lottery ticket, but then they are going to say: with: $1 dollars i can buy me a bottle of soda and a: wendy snacker for: $1 dollar...

NO ONE in their right mind is going to choose: bottle of soda and a: wendy snacker for: $1 dollar over 1 lottery ticket...

yet if they offered a trip to disney world the situation changes...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2010, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Players are, Customers, what do BUSSINESSESS do to keep their customers or attract more customers, they offer free tickets, or free tickets to movies, or free gas or ticket to disney world or who knows what...Look at: airlines which is bigger than the lottery cartel, and they got : Mileage rewards programs, frequent flier miles and all those stuff...What does the lottery GOT...Cold hard glass of Cool-Aid, apparently that´s what the lottery is...If each of the states that have lottery they each took out: $500,000 per year from their budget it will make: $25 Million dollars, i will think that $25 Million dollars per year is the budget to run: DISNEY WORLD IN AN ENTIRE YEAR...They could offer people with the purchase of: 10 tickets per day for 4 days a trip to: Disney world all paid with the: $25 Million dollars....Such offers will attract more players and keep players going, it makes playing the lottery fun...No wonder they are constantly loosing customers and having to increase their matrix...That´s COLD HARD, COOL-AID...

The State lottery is a bussiness right...Well that´s what Bussinesses DO...Bussinesses dont motivate their players and THEY GO OUT OF BUSSINESS....

ANYONE who has just: $1 dollar or $2 dollars is going to say: should i buy a lottery ticket, but then they are going to say: with: $1 dollars i can buy me a bottle of soda and a: wendy snacker for: $1 dollar...

NO ONE in their right mind is going to choose: bottle of soda and a: wendy snacker for: $1 dollar over 1 lottery ticket...

yet if they offered a trip to disney world the situation changes...

i sometimes think that lottery sales is: DRUG MONEY..Drug cartels trying to give illegal drugs an image facelift/makeover trying to win the hearts of their clients/customers because: NO ONE in their right mind is going to choose: bottle of soda and a: wendy snacker for: $1 dollar over 1 lottery ticket...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2010, 7:19 am - IP Logged

i sometimes think that lottery sales is: DRUG MONEY..Drug cartels trying to give illegal drugs an image facelift/makeover trying to win the hearts of their clients/customers because: NO ONE in their right mind is going to choose: bottle of soda and a: wendy snacker for: $1 dollar over 1 lottery ticket...

I: agree.

Good luck to: you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

sorry i was very tired last night, i meant to say: NO ONE in their right mind is going to choose:1 lottery ticket over a bottle of soda and a: wendy snacker for: $1 dollar....

those ankle weights really make you sore after you walk with them...