Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Miss My Friend Storm Sooooo Much.. :-(

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by fronjan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pliesfanatic's avatar - web
BEVERELY HILLS
United States
Member #88631
March 20, 2010
3369 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I was just sitting here thinking about some stuff & STORM popped into my head.. I miss her so much & I hope she is doing just fine.. She has been a blessing to us all especially ME!!! Just wanted to send my shouts out to her... I text her every now & then to see how she is doing.. Just wanted to take tha time & and say that she's tha most TERRIFIC person i've talked to every since I started here on LOTTERYPOST!!! There's also ONE more person who I would like to thank & i'm pretty sure they know who they are.. Thx!

-Plies Fanatic..

Scared money don't make no money.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28251 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2010, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I was just sitting here thinking about some stuff & STORM popped into my head.. I miss her so much & I hope she is doing just fine.. She has been a blessing to us all especially ME!!! Just wanted to send my shouts out to her... I text her every now & then to see how she is doing.. Just wanted to take tha time & and say that she's tha most TERRIFIC person i've talked to every since I started here on LOTTERYPOST!!! There's also ONE more person who I would like to thank & i'm pretty sure they know who they are.. Thx!

-Plies Fanatic..

Me too.....Sad Cheers

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

-Plies Fanatic..

I agree..... STORM is one of the sweetest and most generous of our members and I enjoyed her Betty Boop pictures. 

Warm thoughts of you, STORM!

maggie    See Ya!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I'm right with you guys. I hope she is doing well. I think of her often. She has been a blessing to us all!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

-Plies Fanatic..

I agree Plies storm is awesome and such a beautiful soul that she shines she is always free hearted to give, LoVE her too and miss her too and the princess.........

DG

blessing and prayers to her!

Columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #84181
            December 24, 2009
            658 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2010, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Storm is a wonderful person with something good to say to you when she has not been feeling well herself.  My prayers will always carry her and her family.  I MISS U STORM!!!!!  GET WELL SOOOOOO SOOOOOOON!!!!!