Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is Another System Guys But i also dont remember: SpiderMan System

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Guys there is another system that can win Pick5 with like: 5 to 6 tickets...i dont rember it but i do remember that is similar to the: Spiderman symbol whenever you see spiderman put this hand and show his 2 last fingers [like the horns of a bull]...Well there is a system that can win Pick5, i call it the: Spiderman system but i dont remember...The reason i didnt employ it is because i was chasing Pick3 or Pick4...The problem with pick5 is that there is multiple bets you got to make before you win...Plus i already said: Jackpot games is like a ghost...It can be in 1 room first and then change locations...YOu can shoot at it and shoot empty space because is balls colliding and it moves too fast...

anyways i cant remember...stumble upon it couple of months ago, like 7 months ago, maybe more maybe last year i dont remember....

it could had been more tickets than 6 but i do know it wasnt more than: 15 tickets...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:49 am - IP Logged

something to do with the first number and last number or the 3 numbers in the middle of a Pick5....It shouldnt matter because there is this now:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220991

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨