Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what the hell!!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by coca.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jerseycity newjersey
United States
Member #88876
March 25, 2010
428 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2010, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Can somebody help me for the last couple of weeks I`ve been seeing moth in  my house. What does that mean and where do they come from,I need a number please!!!!Thinking of...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22972 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2010, 11:14 am - IP Logged

You might have purchased some old grain/noodles at the grocery store. Rice, flour, noodles, cereals...they are grain moths. Depending on the

length of time you've had the item in your pantry....they may have infested other items. Any dry grain, cereal even spices are at risk. One year I

bought some crushed red peppers at the grocery store...imagine my shock when I examined the container closer and saw the whole top part of

the bottle was filled with grain moths. IN PEPPERS! I threw the container away. YUCK!

You might have to check your dry grains and toss them. See if you bought any old dry goods at the store and toss them too. If you've had them

for the past couple weeks, it is possible they infected other boxes/packages/bags. You might have to throw away anything that's been stored in

your cabinets.

There must be a number for moths - pests - winged insects...and I hope you hit it good because putting up with that problem, you deserve it!

Good luck!!

jerseycity newjersey
      United States
      Member #88876
      March 25, 2010
      428 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

thank you so much u took the time to talk to me.... Have a bless day jersey girl!!!!

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Maryland
        United States
        Member #81220
        October 14, 2009
        681 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2010, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Can somebody help me for the last couple of weeks I`ve been seeing moth in  my house. What does that mean and where do they come from,I need a number please!!!!Thinking of...

From an old post curtiousy of lilthing

moth 036 3698

jerseycity newjersey
          United States
          Member #88876
          March 25, 2010
          428 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

thank you for your help!!!!