Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

remote viewing lottery numbers

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm a remote viewer, but when i first started i just guesss the numbers for fun, but a lot of them came out,i knew of someone who played for years and i suggested he change his method to quick picks and he finally hit big .I've seen numbers that hit the same day next day.until i realized i have a gift. i won using remote viewing only a few times and not huge jackpots.Now i realized this works for me most of th time.Have you noticed that number dreams are more likely to hit,ask yourself why.Want to discuss more on the subject?

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm a remote viewer, but when i first started i just guesss the numbers for fun, but a lot of them came out,i knew of someone who played for years and i suggested he change his method to quick picks and he finally hit big .I've seen numbers that hit the same day next day.until i realized i have a gift. i won using remote viewing only a few times and not huge jackpots.Now i realized this works for me most of th time.Have you noticed that number dreams are more likely to hit,ask yourself why.Want to discuss more on the subject?

Any remote  # to share?

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Toosurrender's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      Louisiana
      United States
      Member #96542
      August 31, 2010
      30 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Do you have any number(s) to share for louisiana, texas or any other state for today or tomorrow?

THANKS

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

The only remote viewers that I have heard talk about it say that you can't see numbers.  So, you must have a "gift" that the others don't.  Good luck.

What do you see for California?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34162 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Minds hit the Map, 80% of the time I would like for them to hit Ohio,but they always Hit everywhere else. My biggest Jackpot was from a Hunch,I had in Pick 4 and I won. And one at the Track, from a system I had used and created. I could of won, 29,000 which it paid at Tampa Bay,Only I played the numbers str8,10,6,8 and it came 10,8,6 so I didn't get anything Because with my Dumb A$$, I didn't box it!!! Could of got 1/2 I always play my dreams,in the lottery and other games of chances. That's true ,I think a person should always play there dreams. And there hunches. You can't go wrong!  Dreams Good luck to everyone!! And get some dreambooks!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15326 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello basil - I truly beleive in DREAM numbers because mine have hit dozens of times.  For some strange reason your dreams are trying to tell you something but sometimes we don't listen and shrug it off.  My good friend marcie's dream numbers hit all the time.

Do you see a good number to play in the State of Florida?

Thanks and welcome to LP.  We welcome your input.

Connie

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34162 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello basil - I truly beleive in DREAM numbers because mine have hit dozens of times.  For some strange reason your dreams are trying to tell you something but sometimes we don't listen and shrug it off.  My good friend marcie's dream numbers hit all the time.

Do you see a good number to play in the State of Florida?

Thanks and welcome to LP.  We welcome your input.

Connie

Hey Connie,I see your number came in the pick 4 I hope you  got it!! 0695* Maybe it will travel somewhere else? Play it another way,or 9650,9651,9562,9653, and so on. 4,5,6,7,8,9,

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #71280
                February 22, 2009
                15326 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey Connie,I see your number came in the pick 4 I hope you  got it!! 0695* Maybe it will travel somewhere else? Play it another way,or 9650,9651,9562,9653, and so on. 4,5,6,7,8,9,

Hey marcie - no - I wasn't smart enough to play in in PLAY 4....LOL Tell me where to play it next - LOL

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #18322
                  July 9, 2005
                  1707 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Basil19, Exactly HOW do you go about learning to REMOTE VIEW for Lottery Numbers ??? What is the PROCESS ???

Thanks.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                    Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2010, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Welcome Basil19. Yes, I believe that remote viewing is possible. I believe in a lot of things that people would probably say "hogwash". If you google remote viewing the lottery or go to youtube, it is said that you can't remote view the lottery numbers. Who know? I know that dreams are messages for us but I don't always know what they mean. Recently, I have been asking to dreams numbers and not 'clues'. For example if you dream of death the number associated with that is blah, blah, blah. I'm tired of that so I am asking the higher powers,Universe, etc. to give me the actual numbers that are coming. I don't have time to interpret the 'dreams'. I had a dream recently with the number 551 and a week later, 557 came out.  Mind you, that the 7 in the 3 position was due. Of course I didn't play it.After that I dreamt 626 but that hasn't come out yet. Still waiting. I live in China and I am always trying to find a way to apply what I learn from LotteryPost to my pick 3 lottery. If you can remote view China, please let me know. Would like to see if your gift is real. Thanks and welcome from China.

Play to win!

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2010, 3:32 am - IP Logged

got question sounds like science fiction but if you was to wear a helmet type of sun glasses that sort of translated, lottery numbers into people could it tricked your mind/brain into thinking is people and not numbers????...just curious...

i dont know if remote viewing exists but if you had a super memory like an asperburger and you follow every minute detail of fashion, people´s personality where you thought people´s personality was a car make, every little detail about fashion and trends and style you could become somewhat of a remote viewer...if you learn about other people´s style, fashions, cultures, races, choice of words, phrenology, which personalities are compatible with which personalities, ect, etc you could become somewhat like a remote viewer similar to the ¨Zone¨ guy, but it takes years of experience...if you could tell which person die their hair to which color you could become somewhat of a remote viewer....but it requires that you constantly have to be reading, watching news, ect...

and sorry to offend you but if you went about claiming to the world you was a remote viewer you will not last that long, everyone will hate you specially evil doers....similar to people who work in forensics theoretically they shouldl have shorter lifespan...if you went about claiming you could solve all the crimes nobody will like you....

theoretically speaking a somewhat of a remote viewer should be gay people not straight or women not men...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3300 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2010, 5:30 am - IP Logged

about only remote viewing i get is watching the draws on tv. although if i do dream any numbers i try n remeber them and play them. it would be crazy not to .

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34162 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Here is my remote viewing,I am picking numbers off the top of my head as I speak

God as my Witness   211,574,602,723,002,000

111,565,450 St8 or Box. use 0 for P.4'sSun SmileyTesting my albiliies.   good luck!!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34162 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Here is my remote viewing,I am picking numbers off the top of my head as I speak

111,565,450 St8 or Box. use 0 for P.4'sSun SmileyTesting my albiliies.   good luck!!

Luck 45% let's see!!

1977's avatar - flower2
                              st. pete
                              United States
                              Member #6680
                              September 3, 2004
                              1226 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Read articles about remote viewing a few years ago ,but I have not meet anyone that really can do it.......But I am really go to try it  when I have some quite Wink time.