Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM and PB predictions

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Will 2+0 be accepted?

Yes [ 3 ]  [60.00%]
No [ 2 ]  [40.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 5 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #93164
June 23, 2010
1325 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone. Todd, tell fja and MADDOG10 that my vote will not accept 2+0 effective and starting in 2011. Everyone can cast their vote. This voting topic will stop if the topic is locked or if it reaches January 1, 2011 whichever comes first. The poll choice with the most votes will be the choice effective and starting in 2011. Thank you.

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20119 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone. Todd, tell fja and MADDOG10 that my vote will not accept 2+0 effective and starting in 2011. Everyone can cast their vote. This voting topic will stop if the topic is locked or if it reaches January 1, 2011 whichever comes first. The poll choice with the most votes will be the choice effective and starting in 2011. Thank you.

Ressuccess  or Just6ntlc, whichever you want to go by. The Challenge is going to stay the same.....!!!

If you don't like the way it is set-up, very simple  DO  NOT PARTICIPATE...!

I do have some poll advice for you though,   Have a great day...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

It seems reasonable not to accept 2+0, if that's how things are set up.  MADDOG10 has done a great job as the Moderator of the Jackpot Games forum, and has always been very fair.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #94283
        July 17, 2010
        2284 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I participate in the challenges, but don't understand what the issue is.  What's 2+0?  The almost made it's?  If so I don't understand, what's not accepted?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I participate in the challenges, but don't understand what the issue is.  What's 2+0?  The almost made it's?  If so I don't understand, what's not accepted?

I don't know but it looks like we may be embroiled in an attempt at a hostile takeover, lol.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #93164
            June 23, 2010
            1325 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

It seems reasonable not to accept 2+0, if that's how things are set up.  MADDOG10 has done a great job as the Moderator of the Jackpot Games forum, and has always been very fair.

I agree what you said Todd. Voting will end if my topic is locked or if reaches January 1, 2011 whichever comes first. The most votes will determine if 2+0 is accepted or not (my vote). If it ends in a tie Todd, then ressuccess says that 2+0 will not be accepted!I Agree!

United States
              Member #93164
              June 23, 2010
              1325 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I agree what you said Todd. Voting will end if my topic is locked or if reaches January 1, 2011 whichever comes first. The most votes will determine if 2+0 is accepted or not (my vote). If it ends in a tie Todd, then ressuccess says that 2+0 will not be accepted!I Agree!

Everyone, if 2+0 is accepted, then we'll have up to 3 winners. The overall winner is determined by most hits of matching the Mega, Power, and/or bonus ball and players matching 3+0 or better. The 2nd place or runner up is determined by total hits. The 3rd place is determined by 2+0 hits. Thank you for casting your vote.

United States
                Member #93164
                June 23, 2010
                1325 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

What do you think about my comment?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5611 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

What do you think about my comment?

Nothing.

Maddog has already told you that it's not changing.

You can have a poll until the cows come home, and it still ain't changing.

Either participate or don't participate.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                    Member #93164
                    June 23, 2010
                    1325 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2010, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Nothing.

Maddog has already told you that it's not changing.

You can have a poll until the cows come home, and it still ain't changing.

Either participate or don't participate.

As of right now if the topic is locked, then 2+0 will be in play. Todd and fja, I will still participate in MADDOG10's Mega Millions challenge because California has Mega Millions.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23273 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

As of right now if the topic is locked, then 2+0 will be in play. Todd and fja, I will still participate in MADDOG10's Mega Millions challenge because California has Mega Millions.

Maddog10 is the moderator of this thread and all the challenges in the Jackpot Games forum, and it's up to him what the rules will be.  If he does not say 2+0 is in play, then it isn't.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                        Member #93164
                        June 23, 2010
                        1325 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2010, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Maddog10 is the moderator of this thread and all the challenges in the Jackpot Games forum, and it's up to him what the rules will be.  If he does not say 2+0 is in play, then it isn't.

Todd, I would be happy if MADDOG10 doesn't accept 2+0 in Mega Millions and Powerball predictions. Todd, tell fja and MADDOG10, I will only participate in Mega Millions as it stands right now.