Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Excel help

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by frenchie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I need help to add row between my dataset ?

All my draws, dates, numbers etc... are line up in rows starting row 10, and I would like add 2 blanc rows in between each data, is there a way to do it faster than just do it manualy, highlight and insert ?

I have years of draw it would take me for ever.

Thank you.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I need help to add row between my dataset ?

All my draws, dates, numbers etc... are line up in rows starting row 10, and I would like add 2 blanc rows in between each data, is there a way to do it faster than just do it manualy, highlight and insert ?

I have years of draw it would take me for ever.

Thank you.

Frenchie,

Here is a download link to a Pick 3 excel file that I used the Pennsylvania Pick 3 draws as an example.  You can use the formulas for your game.

Columns A through I is where my normal draws are located.

In cell columns M20 through U20 is where I entered the formulas to the effect of having the draws skip 2 lines. 

Notice I entered the number 20 in cell W20 and skipped 2 spaces and added the formula to add 1 in cell W23.

I dragged the formulas down and you can see that the draws skip 2 lines.

If you have any questions let me know.  I think you'll get the idea!!

Here is the link to the excel file.

http://www.box.net/shared/ot6s62qbzv

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

winsumloosesum,

Thank you also for this formula, you save me so much work !!! well appreciated, always here to help like always,

Thank you again winsumloosesum.

Frenchie.