Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

simple but cheap systems

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by basil19.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
portsmouth
United States
Member #56352
November 14, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

i wish there were systems that dont cost a lot of money like just $3 and $5. and i wish that there was a system that dont take a lot of steps like lottolaughs( no offense!).

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

i wish there were systems that dont cost a lot of money like just $3 and $5. and i wish that there was a system that dont take a lot of steps like lottolaughs( no offense!).

Only in a Perfect World.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lottolaughs, What up?......

Keep up the good work, and it's such a reinvigorating energy that's always present when you bring your system ideas to the table.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10345 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2010, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Do a search right here on LP for "paper and pencil workouts". Rick G has posted some really fun ones.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2010, 1:43 am - IP Logged

The majority of people that win big don't use systems they win by opportunity, not everyone is going to be a millionaire,but there are people on this site that have bought expensive systema and you might see there predictions on here.Ther are many ways of increasing your chances and only one way to know the exact numbers and not neccessarily in the straight combinations.I am personally using my gift to win, big or small.I had a family member who recently passed away , he sometimes won 5 times in a month, but little, because he put little money into it and always has.During the time he was in the hospital he woulsd call and w both would watch th numbers me at home and fortunaley the numbers i heard over the phone were the same ones he predicted i was use t it.Have confidnce in your self and your instincts that is a system of your own that no money can'y buy.