Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

best pair system

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by fla63.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pinellas park, fla
United States
Member #67048
November 14, 2008
66 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2010, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

there are many excelent pair systems posted on the forum by lottolaughs and others. just asking which of these work best in your state and if a system starts running cold do you change right away or stick with it for awhile. lottolaughs newest system I backtested in fla, but now that I am using it can't get a hit

thanks to all the great posters on the forum who share their tips

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
    Brick City
    United States
    Member #1216
    March 3, 2003
    1782 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I play in Maryland and I use the pairs on emilyg's blog. I use my own method to get a baseline set of pairs and compare to emilyg's pairs. I find that when my picks match up with emilyg, I get hits. When things don't match up, I don't play. I don't worry about switching up or 'chasing' a hit. Have fun!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31541 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I play in Maryland and I use the pairs on emilyg's blog. I use my own method to get a baseline set of pairs and compare to emilyg's pairs. I find that when my picks match up with emilyg, I get hits. When things don't match up, I don't play. I don't worry about switching up or 'chasing' a hit. Have fun!

Thank you.  That made me feel good.  Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

pinellas park, fla
        United States
        Member #67048
        November 14, 2008
        66 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the tip, I will give it a try here in fla and see how it goes