Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 1978 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pennace.

Page 84 of 132
PrintE-mailLink
Slayer's avatar - olab
Oneida, NY
United States
Member #89915
April 18, 2010
255 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Why is LP full of these small minded idiots?

God forbid anybody tries to come up with a workable system to make real money here.......

"oh no, we don’t want that."

"Just give me today’s winning number man.That’s all I want." 

Anybody with an IQ higher than 70 or who is making a real attempt to  beat this game is looked down open....or ignored. 

It's like The Genius Vs The Idiots here.

Or maybe there are some smart people here...but they are very quiet. I suggest you speak up!

I hate to think that I am the only person here who is working on an intelligent system to beat this game and make a lot of money playing Pick 3...as opposed to just posting random numbers on a day to day basis......which is NOT the way to make real money.....(as I am sure you know by now Slayer).   

=======================

Give me your email Slayer; I want to send you a copy of my first $10K check.

You should be getting it within 4 months.

Small minded idiots? Are you kidding me? You get 2 straight hits and a couple boxed hit, and you're a number genius? You preach how people should bet and spend their money when it's not your money to do that. Just post numbers, if people want them, then they will play them. It's as simple as that.

As for you getting a 10k check? I'd like to see that! Your first problem is, you're going to need alot more wins than what you're getting now! Your second problem is when the IRS starts pounding on your door wanting to know where their taxes are that you should be paying. And yes, anything over 10k gets sent to the IRS. So, go ahead and get that check and then it can be like a scene out of deliverance with the tax man twisting your ears telling you to squell like a pig.

I'm off, with my under 70 IQ.

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
    boogiedown
    United States
    Member #95878
    August 19, 2010
    2887 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2010, 2:47 am - IP Logged

the problem with this room is there is a lack of respect. calling people idiots, being rude to other posters. you have to be understanding of a persons view eventhough you dont agree. you cant belittle people... its about the numbers... if i post a win. i post a win... you dont have to knock it down if you dont believe... and you cant make someone do something in this room if they dont want to do it...if your not happy in your life dont make someone else's day bad.... no one likes negativity.. it blocks the spirit and the mind from advancing... we here are suppose to be helping each other win. not break a persons confidence....   rodney king said it best can we all just get along....thats why im mostly in technics room. cause its to much hate in here you cant win with hate blocking.

a side note.. aanewyork you do come off as being arrogant, and condesending.. no one wants you to leave the room. but you have to tone it down a bit...certain words you use dont go over on adults.. just be a little more repectfull to people as you would want them to be to you... if you system works. and you put it out there for people to see. and if they dont want to follow it. then thats what it is. you did your job by trying to spread the news...kudos. but after that.. its beyond your control, just for the record. a small minded person is a person that cant see it from another point of view...a horse with blinders on is small minded cause he has no options to do anything but what the rider says.. its not one way or the other in here.... being stubborn and backing it with retoric thats hatefull does a dishonor to everyone...remember different strokes for different folks....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
      Orangutan Forest
      United States
      Member #95128
      August 4, 2010
      12778 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2010, 6:45 am - IP Logged

the problem with this room is there is a lack of respect. calling people idiots, being rude to other posters. you have to be understanding of a persons view eventhough you dont agree. you cant belittle people... its about the numbers... if i post a win. i post a win... you dont have to knock it down if you dont believe... and you cant make someone do something in this room if they dont want to do it...if your not happy in your life dont make someone else's day bad.... no one likes negativity.. it blocks the spirit and the mind from advancing... we here are suppose to be helping each other win. not break a persons confidence....   rodney king said it best can we all just get along....thats why im mostly in technics room. cause its to much hate in here you cant win with hate blocking.

a side note.. aanewyork you do come off as being arrogant, and condesending.. no one wants you to leave the room. but you have to tone it down a bit...certain words you use dont go over on adults.. just be a little more repectfull to people as you would want them to be to you... if you system works. and you put it out there for people to see. and if they dont want to follow it. then thats what it is. you did your job by trying to spread the news...kudos. but after that.. its beyond your control, just for the record. a small minded person is a person that cant see it from another point of view...a horse with blinders on is small minded cause he has no options to do anything but what the rider says.. its not one way or the other in here.... being stubborn and backing it with retoric thats hatefull does a dishonor to everyone...remember different strokes for different folks....

You said it dude.      I Agree!

Now lets all try ta win lots of

FREE MONEY

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
        #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #76927
        July 9, 2009
        1588 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2010, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Hey LP Family my 2 daughters birthday is tommorrow!

one will be 22 and the other 12.

Hope someone can cash in on these 2 special girls!

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
          Orangutan Forest
          United States
          Member #95128
          August 4, 2010
          12778 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2010, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Hey LP Family my 2 daughters birthday is tommorrow!

one will be 22 and the other 12.

Hope someone can cash in on these 2 special girls!

CONGRATS.........Same day cool,timing perfect.Read a story other day,this family had kids 08/08/2008,09/09/2009,

and just had a baby 10/10/2010 truly amazing.

Have a nice day tommorrow,because its all about the kids.

i'm playing 225,512,2212 till they hit

dogHondo

Bahamas
            Member #76927
            July 9, 2009
            1588 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2010, 8:52 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS.........Same day cool,timing perfect.Read a story other day,this family had kids 08/08/2008,09/09/2009,

and just had a baby 10/10/2010 truly amazing.

Have a nice day tommorrow,because its all about the kids.

i'm playing 225,512,2212 till they hit

Thanks I am with you on 2212 especially. Also 622 012 122.

Bahamas
              Member #82903
              November 24, 2009
              419 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I like 215; but I love 529  298 279 more for today

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #20
                December 20, 2000
                56967 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

10/17/2010 

520-526-528-920-926
                561-567-568-507-508
                095-096-098-682-685
                801-806-807-715-716

Good Luck Lep

msbkny's avatar - 527216 3989976104265_80892509_n.jpg
                  brooklyn, ny
                  United States
                  Member #89790
                  April 15, 2010
                  2344 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I Agree! about the first paragraph

nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #61703
                    June 1, 2008
                    1433 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:12 am - IP Logged

130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                      nassau n p bahamas
                      Bahamas
                      Member #1597
                      May 31, 2003
                      1424 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

562 579 575 834

Bahamas
                        Member #76927
                        July 9, 2009
                        1588 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

122 012 707 786 747 348 416 813

801 806 807 013

pennace's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

Bahamas
                          Member #60909
                          May 5, 2008
                          96 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:27 am - IP Logged

6660, 6664, 786, 106, 690, 390, 342, 908, 564, 120, 897, 231, 649, 316, 427. GL to all because we're all in it for the same thing.

Sometimes my numbers come straight, sometimes they come in reverse but mostly they come when I don't buy them.Wink

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                            Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3191 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

987-3873  Congrats to the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                              Member #70687