Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best method to win the $130 million jackpot?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
London
United Kingdom
Member #98126
October 1, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2010, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Hi,

The Euromillions draw goes tonight, and it's a big one - estimated at £82 million (~$130m). Obviously I want to go for the jackpot! So far I haven't bought any good systems that I can follow [besides the 'Lotto Black Book' :-(  ], and there isn't enough time to learn anything complicated that I would need to practise.

How should I go at it? Pick the numbers that I think would win - or trust my luck as I have done in the past? And should I go for the Euromillions' own quick pick, or use an online random number generator)?

Thanks for the advice,

Felix

United States
    Member #26330
    November 16, 2005
    330 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2010, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Unless you have enough money to buy a large number of tickets it's difficult to increase your odds much.   I would say look at some websites for numbers that are come up most often.  Or play some numbers on a fortune cookie they seem to bring some people luck...But my theory is if it's going to happen it will....  I would buy a few (Quick Picks) or Lucky Dips  and some of my own numbers then hope to get lucky.    Good Luck .. 82 million TAX FREE is a very nice chunk of money ...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2010, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

The Euromillions draw goes tonight, and it's a big one - estimated at £82 million (~$130m). Obviously I want to go for the jackpot! So far I haven't bought any good systems that I can follow [besides the 'Lotto Black Book' :-(  ], and there isn't enough time to learn anything complicated that I would need to practise.

How should I go at it? Pick the numbers that I think would win - or trust my luck as I have done in the past? And should I go for the Euromillions' own quick pick, or use an online random number generator)?

Thanks for the advice,

Felix

......and there isn't enough time to learn anything complicated that I would need to practise.

The time to ask those questions is when the jackpot is low so you will have time to test a few options.  If you don't win this time you'll have more time to prepare for the next time it's this much, good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2010, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Unless you have enough money to buy a large number of tickets it's difficult to increase your odds much.   I would say look at some websites for numbers that are come up most often.  Or play some numbers on a fortune cookie they seem to bring some people luck...But my theory is if it's going to happen it will....  I would buy a few (Quick Picks) or Lucky Dips  and some of my own numbers then hope to get lucky.    Good Luck .. 82 million TAX FREE is a very nice chunk of money ...

You can double your odds cheaply if you only buy one ticket by buying another one, but if you buy 100 tickets it could get expensive doubling your odds because you have to buy another 100 tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2010, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks for the advice,

Felix

buy 1QP ,  or in your case -----> 1 lucky dip.

it only takes 1, and if i am not mistaken,  most euromillions jackpots were won on a "lucky dip"...

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday