Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All States 4 pic 4's 0148 0478 0111 1114

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

ok..I found these 4 pic 4's on a run and wanted to share them with everyone..if you like feel free to add them in with your plays..these are all box of course

0148...I LIKE this one to show first but dont hold me to it..

0478 ...I would say both of these with in 14 days

next 2 are triples

0111 and 1114..and these babies WILL MOST LIKELY run slow..look for one to show next 10 days or so..and the last one to show maybe 14-21 days later because triples run much slower

I like the 1114 to show first but that is just a guess on my part no guarantee for sure...but if you play pic 4 feel free to add these in if you like..

like I said..out of all 4 of those pic 4's...PERSONALLY..I like the 0148 to show first myself..good luck everyone..I hope they will help out some!!!..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

atriumprop's avatar - dragon1
    Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #85243
    January 11, 2010
    159 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2010, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lotterybraker!!  I always love your numbers

Philly-Girl's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Philadelphia, PA
      United States
      Member #84786
      January 3, 2010
      520 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2010, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

ok..I found these 4 pic 4's on a run and wanted to share them with everyone..if you like feel free to add them in with your plays..these are all box of course

next 2 are triples

0111 and 1114..and these babies WILL MOST LIKELY run slow..look for one to show next 10 days or so..and the last one to show maybe 14-21 days later because triples run much slower

I like the 1114 to show first but that is just a guess on my part no guarantee for sure...but if you play pic 4 feel free to add these in if you like..

like I said..out of all 4 of those pic 4's...PERSONALLY..I like the 0148 to show first myself..good luck everyone..I hope they will help out some!!!..

Thanks lotterybraker I've been playing 1141 in Pa a very long time  I would love to see that one first and tonight would be great!!!

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        ohio
        United States
        Member #706
        September 14, 2002
        712 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

next 2 are triples

4111 is the numbers on my license plate, i play it occassionly.  will  play it more now

rustysmom

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2010, 10:02 am - IP Logged

next 2 are triples

ok..I missed my FAVORITE...but we got one of the 2 boxes

Sun, Oct 3, 2010 Ontario Pick 4 8-7-0-4

now that 0148 box is a popular combo so keep an eye on it an dont be surprised if you see tha 0478 show in another state{s} also..

the triples..will show but they will run slow because they are triples..so feel free to add those in if you like...good luck everyone!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"