Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The main reason why the majority don't win the lottery

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2010, 5:59 am - IP Logged

I've noticed that people with gambling habits usually don't win, Law of attractions saids its because they are desperate and they attract more desperation istead of what they desire.I believe is because they loose there remote viewng abilities,spend all there money to fast which decreases there chances of being able to play again,and they don't think about knowing, they are to busy caught up with the fantasy of being winner, which leads to a strong fantasy addiction of being rich.Some wealthy peoply play and loose more money than the average person.stopfantisazing and make it happen remote viewing to me is not closing my eyes and meditating, that might be a way to help get there, it is seing with the minds eye, i don't believe in randomness, there is no such thing in lottery, they go against randomnss to make money, but thas ok thats the only way you can win money.Some have an idea of combinations, but they are somewhat tecnical about it, which takes away the brain part.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2010, 6:02 am - IP Logged

I've noticed that people with gambling habits usually don't win, Law of attractions saids its because they are desperate and they attract more desperation istead of what they desire.I believe is because they loose there remote viewng abilities,spend all there money to fast which decreases there chances of being able to play again,and they don't think about knowing, they are to busy caught up with the fantasy of being winner, which leads to a strong fantasy addiction of being rich.Some wealthy peoply play and loose more money than the average person.stopfantisazing and make it happen remote viewing to me is not closing my eyes and meditating, that might be a way to help get there, it is seing with the minds eye, i don't believe in randomness, there is no such thing in lottery, they go against randomnss to make money, but thas ok thats the only way you can win money.Some have an idea of combinations, but they are somewhat tecnical about it, which takes away the brain part.

I respect your point of view. It would be nice if you can supply some of the people here with some 'remote viewed' numbers. Wink

Play to win!

United States
      Member #97951
      September 28, 2010
      241 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2010, 6:20 am - IP Logged

I already have. try not to be to exact some numbers previously posted can hit people won with my past numbrs and continue to win and som even got  ideas from my numbers that lead to winning.I'm not perfect, i'm trying to use my abilities to win.I do it majarly for fun, knowing which numbrrs to come out gives me great satifaction and confidence.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23352 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34527 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Sometimes they do win it is all Luck!!Drum

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.