Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can you win the lottery by voluntary effort alone

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2010, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Yes you can win by voluntary effort, thre are many ways to win.I have been able to find out numbers in a very astonishing ways, i'm still learning how to do this,I try to look at all past numbers. If you you can its best to glance through all past numbers sionce lotto started if you can.Years ago a guy won millions of dollars with his own computer, according to sources he programmed all the past numbers into his coomputer and somehow generated the numbers.Increase your luck by opprtunities, play last 4 numbers of telephones infomercials,encounters with numbbers,things and ideas.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
      Member #86278
      February 1, 2010
      1488 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2010, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Yes you can win by voluntary effort, thre are many ways to win.I have been able to find out numbers in a very astonishing ways, i'm still learning how to do this,I try to look at all past numbers. If you you can its best to glance through all past numbers sionce lotto started if you can.Years ago a guy won millions of dollars with his own computer, according to sources he programmed all the past numbers into his coomputer and somehow generated the numbers.Increase your luck by opprtunities, play last 4 numbers of telephones infomercials,encounters with numbbers,things and ideas.

Yesterday at work the #s 2715 in all different forms kept  repeating on different accounts. I told myself I will post this # on LP. I  forgot, looking on the results today, the 2715 combination played in GA,  had I remember to post same, maybe one  person from LP woud have gotten the # box. I also noticed if a  # seems somewhat strange, whether a very big number on a vehicle, building, car LP # that seems odd, these #s normall play in a week or so. My focus is to "HIT" win whatever  the correct terminology the big one.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34130 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2010, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Yesterday at work the #s 2715 in all different forms kept  repeating on different accounts. I told myself I will post this # on LP. I  forgot, looking on the results today, the 2715 combination played in GA,  had I remember to post same, maybe one  person from LP woud have gotten the # box. I also noticed if a  # seems somewhat strange, whether a very big number on a vehicle, building, car LP # that seems odd, these #s normall play in a week or so. My focus is to "HIT" win whatever  the correct terminology the big one.

Wow that is the last part of my Cell Phone number# 2715 just like that!

You got that,the Big One!!  Where you been hiding?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34130 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Yes,I can!! Don't tell no one my Numbers!!!  Like you said!!!LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.