Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery clubs

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rkcustom.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97966
September 28, 2010
3 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

i've beentrying for sometime now to form a club,and i'm just not having much luck with it..most just try to throw alot of negativity my way...is anyone else having this problem?

Jack-C's avatar - us
    San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #61467
    May 24, 2008
    28146 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

i've beentrying for sometime now to form a club,and i'm just not having much luck with it..most just try to throw alot of negativity my way...is anyone else having this problem?

This has been discussed many times on LP.  It boils down to so many laws against doing it that you have to be very very careful.  The major laws have to do with Federal laws against using the U.S. Mail (yes, this includes UPS, FedEx, etc.).  So, if you know a few people that you work with and they HAND you the money and you HAND them copies of the tickets, it can be done.

Do a search for lotto clubs here on LP and I'm sure you will have hours of reading ahead of you.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2010, 2:15 am - IP Logged

when you say lottery club, you mean like a club to bet on tickets..of a club where people meet and talk about the lottery, throw parties every now and then...i would think that will be the right to assemble...

which one you mean...

a club doesnt necessarily has to buy tickets that´s why i ask...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10345 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, I think they mean a pool.

Come to think of it, the way you described it, LP is the ultimate lottery club!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19817 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Try joining a lottery pool with co-workers or family members, when you're dealing with people you know and trust and they know and trust you, the responses are a little more positive. Of course, if they know you well enough not to trust you then their responses could be negative too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #97966
            September 28, 2010
            3 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

i mean't lottery pool...sorry