Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Careful words - Merc square Pluto

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 10:12 am - IP Logged

A perhaps minor but necessary heads-up for late Monday and early Tuesday.  Mercury will come square to Pluto and taken at its most superficial, the outcome might be that you say one thing and what the listener hears is something really, really different (and probably not to your benefit).

So, if you don't write your numbers on playslips and instead call them out to the clerk, double and triple check what you pay for before you leave the store.  I would also be intensely careful about serious discussions with authority figures.

Basically, Mercury is the planet of speed, communication, and travel, and Pluto is the surprise-guy - Squared, Murphy Rules!!!!

Have a happy and profitable week anyway - Knowledge is power.  J Type

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6855 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

A perhaps minor but necessary heads-up for late Monday and early Tuesday.  Mercury will come square to Pluto and taken at its most superficial, the outcome might be that you say one thing and what the listener hears is something really, really different (and probably not to your benefit).

So, if you don't write your numbers on playslips and instead call them out to the clerk, double and triple check what you pay for before you leave the store.  I would also be intensely careful about serious discussions with authority figures.

Basically, Mercury is the planet of speed, communication, and travel, and Pluto is the surprise-guy - Squared, Murphy Rules!!!!

Thanks for the heads-up!  Coffee

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Exactlly !!

One  added note ...  During this aspect I find it I hear something I do not want to hear. The gossips of the wotld pick out a simple comment an unsuspeting victim makes, torment it into something diabolical, and spread it with a vengance. With this square I always have to tell my boss "It isn't true" or "She did not".  She is so used to my planet talk now she asks " It that Mercury haywire again ? "

Theft is not uncommon as well so lock down your goodies. 

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Exactlly !!

One  added note ...  During this aspect I find it I hear something I do not want to hear. The gossips of the wotld pick out a simple comment an unsuspeting victim makes, torment it into something diabolical, and spread it with a vengance. With this square I always have to tell my boss "It isn't true" or "She did not".  She is so used to my planet talk now she asks " It that Mercury haywire again ? "

Theft is not uncommon as well so lock down your goodies. 

I Agree!      J

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake!!!

This is speaking to me in my work life.....Not the lottery.....I am witnessing a senior  department head abuse employees beneath her and I am  trying to work through my head what to do about it without  the negative repercussion.   She is  demanding 12 hrs and 14 hrs until the job is done from these employees.  Salaried employee are not paid overtime and she wants a  12 to 14 hr day until the job is done.  This woman is very friendly with the CEO, human resource head etc of the company.

Should I turn a blind eye and  a deaf ear?

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6395 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2010, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Never.    The easy way out ? Or the right thing to do ?  You know the answer. If it bothers you to type it here, then the  solution is underway at this moment . Blessings on you DTR, to hear the call to action.

Jake and Soozy-thanks for the posts : )

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #81890
              November 1, 2009
              4959 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Never.    The easy way out ? Or the right thing to do ?  You know the answer. If it bothers you to type it here, then the  solution is underway at this moment . Blessings on you DTR, to hear the call to action.

Jake and Soozy-thanks for the posts : )

LOL....Yes, sometimes things, given time- work out.....

Sorry to spoil your  post Jake..............

I am at peace

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate