Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you guys have any lottery beside playing the lottery??

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

playing the lottery is one of my hobby. I don't have any other hobby since I don't have the budget for it.

Delaware
    United States
    Member #93503
    July 1, 2010
    453 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I go fishing, I watch sports on tv, etc, stuff like that mostly and I also come up with crazy number schemes for the lottery which never seem to pan out right lol

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

playing the lottery is one of my hobby. I don't have any other hobby since I don't have the budget for it.

If you don't have any other hobbies then playing the lottery is your only hobby, not one of your hobby.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1720 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

You can obsess over the lottery/numbers.  So exercise your mind on other things too.

I fish, play guitar, program, watch sports/movie, take a short drive, play with my dog, draw/doodle, read.

I've even been known to cook!

(and some of it is edible.)

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          3300 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

besides keno, and the interent, ermm reading financial forums.  trying to pick stocks.  thats about it

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
            Northern Virginia
            United States
            Member #83350
            December 5, 2009
            1317 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

My hobbies are inexpensive. I also write, draw cartoons, and keep journals and dream journals (which is sort of "writing"). My avatar, I drew myself.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

playing old video games is always been my second hobby...i would had had nintendo 64 but mentally challenged ebay doesnt accept money orders....only old ones not new ones..

watching astronomy videos and typing like typing on cd games on a laptop, looking up words in the dictionary...there are several hobbies i dont do because of convenience...for example, where i live they dont sell old computer laptops: for $100 dollars or $75 dollars they are quite expensive and i dont know WHERE THE STORE IS, they dont take money orders, ect, they dont have the games i want, ect, ect...you go to a city and you see a bunch of cell phone stores, yet cell phones can not entertain you, well to you yes but not to me, i am sure there are people who cell phones dont entertaint them....

from the first time i learn to type i fell inlove with it....

watching countries soccer games...cant play soccer other wise i will say playing soccer...

like chatting...i dont chat on LP because LP is such a public place is like been on National TV plus i am not going to chat about lottery all day...there is no chatting websites anymore...plus chatting online can be quite addictive and it consumes most of your time...and anyone who chats i recomend chat at night not in the daytime...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2010, 12:41 am - IP Logged

plus the country that i live 97% of the stores/investment establishments are about clothes OR FOOD..those 2 things...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2010, 1:56 am - IP Logged

Gymnastics has always been a hobby that I've been driven to excel in.

Unfortunately, I've always been driven to drink copious amounts of whiskey too.

So I never really excelled in gymnastics.

Truth be told, I never even tried it.

And I think the world is a better place for it.

I once entertained thoughts of cartwheeling all the way to town and doing back flips all the way back home but that's a lot of miles and I don't like going that long without a drink.

Besides that I believe most folks along the road would probably take a shot at me when they seen me cartwheeling down the road with my beard flying every which a way. Folks round here usually commence to shootin at something like they ain't never seen before.

And I wadn't born yesterday ya know.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10353 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you could find something that doesn't cost much to participate in.

I dabble in numerology, read a lot, workout, follow baseball and some of those lesser sports! (anything but baseball!)

I also like to come up with ideas for businesses and try to find a venture capitalist that might be interested, but so far no luck with these:

• The Seattle Lawn Sprinkler Company
                    • Prescription Windshields for drivers who don't want to wear glasses or contacts. This would also reduce auto theft.
                    • "They tried to kill me for my system of hitting one number in the Pick 5" booklet- no takers.
                    • The Past Life Deja Vu Society. 
                    • 21st Century Tours of the Polo Grounds and Ebbetts Field

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Playing the lottery is my career.

My hobbies are:

1. Raising my kids.

2. Plalying "The Legend of Zelda. A Link to the Past on my daughters Super NES system. Been Playing since the '90's and still trying to win.

3. Trolling the www dot com.

4. Watching cartoons.

5. Letting cartoons watch me.

6. Paying bills.

7. Going to the drive in movies.

8. Going to the beer store for snackage.

9. Driving across town to pay the numerous tickets issued by the mounted cameras.

United States
                        Member #85338
                        January 13, 2010
                        143 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I do volunteer work for the local syndicate.

Racketeering

Making homemade crystal meth

Collecting union dues from the ladies after the night shift

"It's not a matter of 'if,' but a matter of 'WHEN!!!'  "

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Gymnastics has always been a hobby that I've been driven to excel in.

Unfortunately, I've always been driven to drink copious amounts of whiskey too.

So I never really excelled in gymnastics.

Truth be told, I never even tried it.

And I think the world is a better place for it.

I once entertained thoughts of cartwheeling all the way to town and doing back flips all the way back home but that's a lot of miles and I don't like going that long without a drink.

Besides that I believe most folks along the road would probably take a shot at me when they seen me cartwheeling down the road with my beard flying every which a way. Folks round here usually commence to shootin at something like they ain't never seen before.

And I wadn't born yesterday ya know.

tiggs spends hour after hour trying to guess peoples ages..This post looks like a 10 year old kids post..It took tiggs about 5 seconds to figure this one out..