Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A question to you and should serve you as a lesson...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

If you came up with a formula to win any lottery will you post it online, line posting winning numbers on the internet...

FIRST OF ALL THE WEBSITE WILL CRASH, there will be so much people visiting that site that the website will crash there will be so much online traffic...

that´s why when you see people claiming this and that about how to win the lottery check their website and ask yourself does this website look like it will hold 4 million viewers OR MORE in 1 day....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

TeAl*888's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
    Ontario
    Canada
    Member #97475
    September 17, 2010
    69 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Forget the Website..

I don't think anyone in their right mind would want that kind of attention!

I sure don't!

It can be life threatening too if you lose your anonymity. and we know how that works on the Internet...right?

In fact you don't want to be seen collecting too many Jackpot Prizes (I'd say no more than 2 big ones)

and you shouldn't reveal such formula simply because that would force the lottery corporations to shut down those Lotto games which are no longer profitable!

..and that would ruin your success which may have been the result of years of work and patience..

of course that is if anyone could ever figure out this Formula in the first place..

Fractal

" Truth is a Pathless Land " Krishnamurti

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
      Northern Virginia
      United States
      Member #83350
      December 5, 2009
      1322 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Let us say that 10,000 people know about your system and the jackpot is $350,000,000. All 1,000 people play and win the jackpot. That means that each of the 10,000 people who learned about your system, including yourself, would win only $35,000 for that drawing. It would be much more worthwhile to keep the pattern to yourself.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2010, 12:01 am - IP Logged

If I had a formula to win the lottery I would either use it myself to win a huge lottery jackpot (anything bringing in $50 million after taxes) or win two different drawings that would add up to that amount. To not add any suspicion I would play it in either another state or another part of the state which is a good distance from where I won the first time.

After that I would wait until the jackpot got really high again and post it on a website and on a computer that nobody could track me. Could use an iPod Touch to register then login to the site to post the info and for internet I could pick up WiFi from a McDonalds or something. Afterwards I would destroy the iPod. I wouldn't want it traced back to me that I was the one who did it, after winning so much money I wouldn't want someone after me for both money and knowledge.

Of course I don't believe in a forumla that would tell you the numbers, so...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10388 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

If you came up with a formula to win any lottery will you post it online, line posting winning numbers on the internet...

FIRST OF ALL THE WEBSITE WILL CRASH, there will be so much people visiting that site that the website will crash there will be so much online traffic...

that´s why when you see people claiming this and that about how to win the lottery check their website and ask yourself does this website look like it will hold 4 million viewers OR MORE in 1 day....

pumpi,

Formulas don't win the lotery, time travelers win the lottery.

If you think I'm kidding about time travel, do a search on John Titor.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2010, 2:30 am - IP Logged

pumpi,

Formulas don't win the lotery, time travelers win the lottery.

If you think I'm kidding about time travel, do a search on John Titor.

Wink

i like the movie: Paycheck very much with: Ben Affleck...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10388 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2010, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Not a movie, pumpi.

Understanding John Titor

You will hear people whohaven't researched Titor's story well claim it to be a hoax, but tothis day it remains internally consistent and 'undebunked'. Start withthe premise of multiple worlds theory being true -- that would meanthat we live in a probabilistic universe in which some things are morechangeable than others. The laws of physics for example might actuallyvary across widely disparate probabilistic universes, but not any ofthe universes that our own could ever evolve into. So the physicaloperation of Titor's time machine is not likely to vary from ourworldline compared to the one that Titor claimed to grow up in. Norwould you expect major social trends and world events to vary greatlyfrom one nearby worldline to the next, like the assaults

Continues:

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

More:

John Titor was atime traveler from the year 2036 that showed up on various Internetmessage boards during 2000-2001. During this time he made many postsabout the future of mankind.

Introduction

Sometime in 2000, John Titor (pronounced TEETER) began posting on various message boards that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.Although it was dismissed by many at first, Titor stuck with his storyand began to back up his claims with photos and rational reasoning.

His posts started out on a time travel message board where he posted information about time travel and some images of his time travel device. During this time he posted under the username TimeTravel_0. The name John Titor didn't come about until he was required to use his real name on the Art Bell Forums,which are no longer existent. Although most if not all of theseoriginal posts no longer remain on their original sites, they havesince been copied to various other sites across the web.

John Titor also went on to describe how he had also been sent back to the year 1975 where his mission was to fix a 5100 IMB computer to prevent Y2K from happened. Apparently Y2K did happen in Titor's universe and that is what escalated the downfall of America.

http://www.truthcontrol.com/node/john-titor

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.