Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question...Math here, math there...

Topic closed. Posted 6 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

over my years of searching the internet, i´ve heard of people saying: Yeah there is a math professor here who has been winning the lottery, stories like that. and i question myself whether there is a math someone out there who can win it...Just for curiosity...i like my system but is the noise sort of speak the buzz on the internet over 13 years of surfing it that i´ve heard there is a math someone who can win the lotto....

i wonder...

i think, that whenever they say there is someone who can win the lotto they are reffering to someone who can do it in the stock market...maybe the lottery is a code word for the stock market...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨