Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-Millions & Powerball Teamwork.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Would you consider teaming up to select the winning numbers and share the Jackpot with your partner?

Definitely. Yes [ 19 ]  [67.86%]
Not a Chance i'm Greedy. No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
With the right person. Maybe [ 9 ]  [32.14%]
Already am, it a secret so Stifle it! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 28 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Harrison Township Michigan
United States
Member #90088
April 21, 2010
4265 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

how is ot to work, we list our numbers, so others dsont play them. but keep all winings to oursaelves?

No, the way i would like to do it is to buddy up with someone i can relate to.

I would like to pick the #'s on the eve of the draw. If either party is not available, no big deal, no pressure. Not like were obligated to be there, if we choose to select our #'s the day before, it's all good, just don't want to advertise them till the eve of the draw. Clown 

I would also like to do it over a chat program like google talk, or skype. This is a way to make friends and to see if we make a good team. Makes it easier more personal and faster, no personal messaging as i do not prefer typing.

We would talk about our stragedy's, pick our numbers and play away.

We could also team up in the Challenges. Like WinlotBob or BigCutlas<snip>ter, MADCUTLASS. Who knows who may like to team up, it's a personal preference.

Just a thought.

I would be more than happy to open up Skype so we could chat or video chat. I think Skype allows multiple people to be connected at one time. I also used to host up Tournaments for Golden Tee Golf on Case Ladder we used "TeamSpeak" There's a good program, i believe i still have the client and server, may just need to update them. If i hosted the server the person connecting would only need the client.

There may be a thought for Todd. Maybe he would like to get a FREE TeamSpeak Channel, that way we could all join and bullsh*t away. You can make different rooms up, one for pick 3, 1 for pick 4 one for Mega, Power you get the point.

*BURP* I shouldn't be posting while drinking i get long winded. *BURP*

How about those RedWings, Shut out the Ducks 4-0 first game of the season.

Cutla$$Bob Out   *BURP*

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

beverette's avatar - 2rzqm87
    Tarboro,NC
    United States
    Member #93419
    June 29, 2010
    64 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

come me in also

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3300 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2010, 5:34 am - IP Logged

oic sort of number picking . with  ike a pen pal, but modern age.

well i do a few pools but theres no discussions really. no picking  numbers together,i just get a  " you want more money ? when are we gonna win "

sure id buddy up, but i live in aust.

something like this would prob need e to buy 2 tickets of same numbers here, and put buddies name on the back if it hits  a jackpot,.

and buddy buys 2 tickets over there in USA, and puts my name on the back of 1 if it hits a pot.

equal value of purchases. equal prizes. decide numbers.

yea i could see that actually working. also the urge to rip ea other off would be mitigated by the fact there are 2 tickets 1 for ea of you.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297