Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proof that remote viewing works

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by basil19.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

For those of you who doubt and have the right to sdo so about remote viewing abilities, and have probably never seen a demonstration on my predictions, its because you haven't looked up  my prediction on tuesday 9- 28 -10, 4568 and Ct hit 5468 0n9-30-2010. two days after my first prediction using no wheels or lottery system although i do know they work more often than remote viewing, remote viewing is very exhausting and a numbers for me can take days or 2 weeks in rare cases.BUt when i get those numbers i am so sure i can bet every penny i have.This was only a hobby, now i'm testing my skills.When they are remotely viewded i also sense the time in which it will accure.Everyone has it, but you have to believe in your abilities. 954,3954 let me know when you hit these numbers, play them when you feel to play them, if you are right learn from that experience.Thank you

Jack-C's avatar - us
    San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #61467
    May 24, 2008
    28146 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

For those of you who doubt and have the right to sdo so about remote viewing abilities, and have probably never seen a demonstration on my predictions, its because you haven't looked up  my prediction on tuesday 9- 28 -10, 4568 and Ct hit 5468 0n9-30-2010. two days after my first prediction using no wheels or lottery system although i do know they work more often than remote viewing, remote viewing is very exhausting and a numbers for me can take days or 2 weeks in rare cases.BUt when i get those numbers i am so sure i can bet every penny i have.This was only a hobby, now i'm testing my skills.When they are remotely viewded i also sense the time in which it will accure.Everyone has it, but you have to believe in your abilities. 954,3954 let me know when you hit these numbers, play them when you feel to play them, if you are right learn from that experience.Thank you

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics.asp?i=99862&r=3

United States
      Member #97951
      September 28, 2010
      241 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

What is this link for?